Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 1:23 AM Last edited by goderguy : 24th Apr 2020 at 1:57 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default NRAAS Dresser issue
I’m trying to transfer the accessories from one of my Sim’s outfits to all their other outfits using NRAAS Dresser mod. The remove all accessories works just fine, but of the three things I’m trying to transfer (earrings/EA, wedding band/EA, fingernails/CC), only the earrings transfer. I have so much content in accessories in CAS that it takes about 10 minutes to load and apply to each outfit individually, so I thought the Dresser—>Transfer options would be best. Anyone else having issues? Solutions? TIA!

goderguy
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 3:54 AM
You should ask over at NRass, not sure what is causing your particular issue as I can't remember having that not work last I used it, but I do know a few times Woohooer "broke" on me and it just required a reset to default and redoing my settings.