Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 9:03 PM Last edited by Morganess : 10th Sep 2020 at 4:43 PM.
Default [FOUND] WCIF tunaisafish's Restocking badge Body skill fix?
Reading the Sims Wiki I found out the body skill is supposed to help earning the restocking badge, but apparently without a mod/fix this isn't the case. I was redirected to Simbology for the mod, only to find out their site is no more, and all their downloads have been moved to Simfileshare. A lot of files, I didn't even know where to start...

Until I found another thread asking the same thing from 2 years ago. I found out the mod/fix is by tunaisafish. However, the Simfileshare folder for their creations doesn't have any files in it. So, I cannot find the mod there.

Is there anywhere else I could find the fix? Or could some kind soul share the file? I have the UC, in case it's EP sensitive.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 12:57 PM
That's weird. I was going to try to find it for you on Simbology.com, but got redirected to an empty Sim File Share account. It was working fine just a couple of days ago.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 3:16 PM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 10th Sep 2020 at 4:25 PM.
I'm thinking that file might have been eaten by SFS when they moved? Since they mentioned they were going to delete some files or something. Fortunately! The page has been saved by waybackmachine and the download as well. You can download it from waybackmachine (click on "tunaisafish_fix_restockingskillbonus.rar") but I also re-uploaded it to SFS
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 4:41 PM
Thank you so much! I had a feeling it might've gotten eaten during the move. I knew I could count on the kind people of MTS! :lovestruc
Systemic Anomaly
#5 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 7:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
I'm thinking that file might have been eaten by SFS when they moved?

Tuna's folder got whacked during the SFS server migration (which happened to coincide with the forums going offline). The missing files have been restored.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 3:38 PM
@jase439 Wow, blast from the past! Nice to see you again!