Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2023 at 4:33 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Family Ties not opening in SimPe
Hi, I dunno what to categorize this as, and it's technically not a problem with the Sims 2 itself, but whatever. So I'm trying to set a dead couple as being married in their family tree, I've seen how the tutorials go, and I've properly set all the proper flags to each other in Sim Relations. But I know I have to set them as spouses in family ties... and that's where the problem comes in- I open SimPe, then the neighborhood, and then I try to click on Family Ties... and nothing happens. Well, it also means that if I try to select a sim from the sim browser, their info will pop up for a second, then close itself, making editing sims impossible. I don't know what to do, and I'm starting to wonder why I'm doing this one silly little graphic in the family tree. What am I missing? I'm using version 0.75.1.31194.

Justice for Viola Monty!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Mar 2023 at 5:08 AM
Why not just open the family ties resource directly? You don't have to open the SDSC for this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Mar 2023 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Why not just open the family ties resource directly? You don't have to open the SDSC for this.

Sorry if it wasn't clear, but this is exactly what I was trying to do.

Justice for Viola Monty!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Mar 2023 at 10:44 PM
Nevermind y'all, I've figured out how to open the thing

Justice for Viola Monty!