Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 8:38 AM
Default Will choosing these adult ltw's for elders corrupt my game?
Hello!
Pretty straightforward does selecting ltw's that are usually for adults (like becoming criminal mastermind) will corrupt my neighbourhood files? Simblender doesn't add them by default but i added it with the simmodder. I checked with hoodchecker but nothing came up. Just wanting to be sure.

Thankyou
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Mar 2023 at 12:02 AM
No, LTWs aren't restricted by age. If the Sim Blender doesn't let you add them, that's specific to the Sim Blender.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Mar 2023 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GingerxNinjax
Hello!
Pretty straightforward does selecting ltw's that are usually for adults (like becoming criminal mastermind) will corrupt my neighbourhood files? Simblender doesn't add them by default but i added it with the simmodder. I checked with hoodchecker but nothing came up. Just wanting to be sure.

Thankyou

The game assigns LTW on turning Teen-Young Adult-Adult-Elder made in CAS. Or for born in sims on turning teen.
For most of them this is random based on aspiration, not age.
While in a vanilla game an elder created in CAS could not fill criminal mastermind, since the full career is closed to them (can be opened with mods) a sim grown to elder who started the job as an adult could fulfill that LTW. The game doesn't know the difference between your CAS elder and one who was born and grew to be an elder. So job LTW are not age restricted.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Mar 2023 at 6:07 AM
The only restictions in my Pleasantview are that some of them are unavailable because it would be impossible to fulfill them and I'm usine a LTW chooser to change the ones assigned to CAS sims as those are usually assigned by the game and often end up not matching the situation.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Mar 2023 at 11:33 AM
About eight years ago I changed Consort Capp's LTW from reaching the top of the criminal career to reaching the top of the business career. I used the batbox with the option to cycle through LTWs till it came to the right one. As he was already level nine in the business career, reaching the top wasn't hard, and he achieved it a few months later, becoming the first permaplat Sim in my game. The fact that it was 8 years ago, I think answers any doubts about corruption.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.