Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2023 at 10:06 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Monique's Hacked Computer - online banking options
Hi guys,

I've recently started using Monique's Hacked Computer in my game, but I'm a bit confused about the online banking options - specifically, the amount of money my sims can deposit/donate/transmit etc. In all the screenshots and videos I've seen of other people using it, the options available seem to change depending on how much money the household has (eg. if they only have $8,000, they don't get options to deposit $10,000 or above). But in my game, my sims always have the same options regardless of how much the household has, so they get the option to deposit $1,000,000 even though they only have $100, for example. I've attached a screenshot of the options I get.

Is that normal? I'm not sure if the videos/screenshots I've seen are using a previous version of the computer. I have the AL version from Insimenator.

Is there a way to change the options at all?

Thanks!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Mar 2023 at 10:25 AM
It's because you have less than $1000, it just shows you all the options in that case.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2023 at 10:57 AM
Aaah that makes sense! Thanks a lot!