Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: LazyGirl Sectional Sofa

by SnowStorm Posted 9th May 2005 at 1:22 AM - Updated 23rd Oct 2008 at 3:01 PM by whitesiren

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Instructor
Original Poster
#76 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 9:28 PM
Which piece? It is probably retaining the original bounding box. Some of the pieces I can fix that on some I can't yet.
Instructor
#77 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 7:04 PM
I can,t stop using these in my sim homes. They are Simply Fantastic! Thankyou very much for making them and sharing them with us.
Top Secret Researcher
#78 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 6:06 AM
Thank You
Oh these look so comfortable and gorgeous! Thank You for sharing them with all of us. This will sure make a house look so beautiful.
Test Subject
#79 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 8:29 PM
hi i was wondering if there was any way to get the lazy girl sectional recolored with a black base-the wood part thank you tina
Instructor
Original Poster
#80 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tina7
hi i was wondering if there was any way to get the lazy girl sectional recolored with a black base-the wood part thank you tina

Hi, I have a black wood recolour up on my site as a freebie. You can get it here.

Eclectic Sims The place for your younger sims and unique animated items!
Charmed Sims Archives Gorgeous Clothing, Furnishings and more.
Two great sites ALL FREE NOW!!!
Test Subject
#81 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 5:21 PM
thank you snowstorm i realy like this sectional alot and i use it in about all my house's i make but then again i like all your sets they r all beautiful thank you for your hard work
Field Researcher
#82 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 10:26 AM
These look so real, and so comfortable I'm going to have trouble getting my sims out of them, thanks for such a great job they look wonderful.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Banned
#83 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 8:24 AM
so good~~

thank you man~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 10:56 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
#85 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 5:23 PM
I can't use these or your recliners. My game won't start and gives an error that the files are corrupted.
Page 4 of 4