Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"CounterCulture" Modular Kitchen Set *UPD 20mar08*

by MaryLou & Numenor Posted 24th Mar 2006 at 10:50 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2008 at 9:03 PM by MaryLou & Numenor : Fridge updated to FreeTime

248 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 244 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 10
Test Subject
#151 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 12:39 PM
Great job...Thanks
Field Researcher
#152 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 7:43 AM
looks great thanx
Instructor
#153 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 12:59 PM
o please please please do this for more maxis counters.
Forum Resident
#154 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 10:59 AM
I see an inverse corner for the counters in this set in your pictures. Is this an upcoming update or what?
The ModFather
retired moderator
#155 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:53 PM
Yes, an upcoming update... hopefully!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Forum Resident
#156 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 10:40 AM
Let me guess:
all those in the attached picture are yet to be released, right?
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:34 AM
this is really great. i like the coordinating appliances..the maxis ones always look so ugly and out of place. thanks a lot!

step to the disco tech.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#158 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 9:13 AM
Fat D, that's correct

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Forum Resident
#159 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 10:00 AM
can't wait to see them!
Test Subject
#160 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Fat D, that's correct

Very cool. I thought I'd lost my mind for a second there. :P

Please don't forget the Thanks button if you like my work. It let's me know that people enjoy them.
Test Subject
#161 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:30 PM
Oh wow! This is amazing! Great idea, they look great! Thanks so much, you guys.
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:22 PM
....WOW! Wonderful. Magnificent! Perfect for our games. We bow to you MaryLou and Numenor for this wonderful addition to our SIM's lives! Thank you!

~Santa reading~ Yep! You were nice! Oh wait… that’s not you.
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 1:21 PM
Thank you so much! I loathe that back trim sometimes. Great job. :D
Test Subject
#164 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 1:44 PM
Thank you so much. Your stuff is always so great.
Test Subject
#165 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 5:09 PM
THANK YOU! Finally I will be able to create the kitchen of my Simmies dreams. Wonderful and creative work.
Thanks also for the shelving.
Test Subject
#166 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 12:36 PM
Thank you!!! This is Awesome..... I've always think that kitchen in sims don't realy look like a kitchen, but after this downlaod I am sure that it's will look great!!!!
Thank you, thank you and thank you!!!
Test Subject
#167 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Whytewolfsangel
Amazing work y'all ... Just wanted to let you know that you can't download the files with Firefox due to the ampersand (&) in the filenames I had to go in and use the evil blue e (Internet Explorer) to be able to get these! Needless to say, I got them and got out LOL ... so if there's a download problem by others, this is why!

I use Firefox, but I haven't had any problems at all. True, I use Q-Xpress, because it's infinitely easier, but I tested out downloading it the traditional way. No problems. Maybe there's an extension out there that works? Incidentally, Firefox has an extension that allows for an IE tab so that you really don't have to ever use IE.

But, this download is awesome enough that it would be worth it to use IE.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#168 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 4:39 PM
Ferryboy, that problem doesn't affect any more Firefox; Delphy has fixed it some times ago. Now Firefox users have no problems in downloading these attachments.

Top Secret Researcher
#169 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 6:21 PM
Default Thrilling!
A huge thanks Mary Lou for doing these amazing hangings!!
Didn't try the counters yet...

Look what i've been able to do! Its really amazing!!!

err but i have 2 small questions, if i may:
on the hangings pictures are the flashy yellow with brown waves & the orange squares recolors? 'cause i have all the expansions & these colors aren't in it... Too bad. I really like it ^^

and lastly why is the red hanging elements with the chimney doesn't really match with the red other hangings, as you can see in the same picture - if i'm able to upload it ^^ nerver tried in this forum yet

again, THANKS a LOT! it's awesome!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#170 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:01 AM
Default Thread Update!
---------------------------------------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES

20 OCT 2006 - HUGE UPDATE!
  • UPDATED - Counters and Islands, all of them: PLEASE REDOWNLOAD (info on Post #2)
  • ADDED - Appliances: Multi-Fridge and Multi-Stove (info on Post #4)
  • ADDED - Hanging module: Hanging T-Junction (info on Post #3)
  • ADDED - Recolours: Sun (for top and finish), StripedWood-Vertical and StripedWood-Horizontal (for top only) (info on Post #2)
  • ADDED - Floor: Wood-Sycamorepearl (info on Post #2)
  • ADDED - Global Mod to fix the appearance of the Maxis CounterCulture counters (info on Post #2)
  • ADDED - Collection packages, to easily find the many CounterCulture items (residential and community collections)

If you need to contact us, PM directly to "Numenor" or "MaryLou".

Please visit our sites: www.marylousims2.it and www.numenor-moddings.com
Lab Assistant
#171 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 10:07 PM
Hmm.. I absolutely love this set, but I've downloaded it twice now and there's no multi-junction (corner unit)...the upper one is there, just not the lower. I've rechecked a ton of times to make sure. Please help
Field Researcher
#172 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:39 AM
Since I have also experienced the lack of the "multi-junction" corner unit (lower) and have examined all three sets to see if it were part of one any of them, and perhaps I had missed it, and having redownloaded SEP to see if this would fix my corner problem, I must admit to being stumped. In the other posts, you say that since it affects all three sets it is a "non-bug". Ok... so, what is the mystery I don't seem to be getting. I love all three sets...they are amazing, and I was so excited to build my kitchen, but, no matter what way I put things together I get the "cute little sign" in the corner, and it tells me to download the "counter culture connecting element" or "multi-junction unit". So...is that something that will be coming soon? Help?

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#173 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carol6552
So...is that something that will be coming soon?

"Be just, and fear not: Let all the ends thou aim’st at be thy country’s, Thy God’s, and truth’s."

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#174 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 1:09 AM
NEWS AND UPDATES: APPLIANCES
24 OCT 2006 - FIXED: Multi-Stove (with the walls "always up", the wallshadow turned white! Doh! )
The fixed Stove is in the "CounterCultureSet_Appliances.rar", attached to Post #1.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#175 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 5:14 PM
NEWS AND UPDATES

24 OCT 2006 - Multi - Junction

Are you missing - by chance - a corner counter?
Is your kitchen clogged by odd signs reading "Get the Multi-Junction"?

Get the new Multi-Junction HERE

Page 7 of 10