Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2021 at 2:25 AM
Default Is there anyway to turn a default skin replacement into a custom skin?
I asked this question because, I found a Default Replacement skin I really like, but I prefer my current default skin replacement. I like how the default skin looks, so is there anyway to change that default replacement skin into a custom skin?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Feb 2021 at 4:38 PM
The simplest way would be to make a recolor of the default replacement in Bodyshop (take your default skin out, put the other one in, make a recolor, and switch them around again). In most cases that should work.

You can also extract all the textures from the default replacement, then make a recolor of a skin, and apply the textures from the default to the new skin (either in Bodyshop or in SimPE).

Either method would work, although doing it in SimPE will probably give you a better result with the textures.

A lot of default skins exist as custom versions, so you can do a search and see if you can find the original ones first, though.