Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chez Moi Teen Bedroom

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 20th Dec 2006 at 3:25 AM - Updated 9th Nov 2007 at 7:48 PM by phoenix_phaerie : to give some French lessons...

164 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 147 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 7
Test Subject
#101 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 6:50 PM
ahh this is like my bedroom furniture. i have it in white. sooo nice thankyou!
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 1:41 PM
Lovely set, and I like the name.
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 5:12 PM
Very detailed, beautiful work from you --as usual :-) Thanks!
Test Subject
#104 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 10:31 PM
I can't believe people had the nerve to correct your French. DX

But it's a lovely set. =3
Test Subject
#105 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 10:25 PM
great set -no matter what it's name may be
Test Subject
#106 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 1:58 AM
Thanks! And Yes, your name for this set is alright! I'm French, born and raised in French Canada... it suits just fine! Thanks it's also a beautiful set!
Test Subject
#107 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 6:02 PM
I absolutely adore this set! And people, sheesh GET IT RIGHT! phoenix is right with the title, I took french from kindergarten (now I'm in high school and still taking french) and I know she's right. (improper french makes me mad, too.) anyway, lovely work and I
Test Subject
#108 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 4:39 PM
OMIGOD! I love this!
Test Subject
#109 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 7:03 PM
Fantastic !! I downloaded all of your uploads except the livingroom set, I love them !! And I get where your coming from with the 'Chez Moi' title ! It's very smarticle
Test Subject
#110 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by juca_sampa
Thanks for nice work!
Juca
and work for car
Test Subject
#111 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 3:55 PM
build a car
Test Subject
#112 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 3:56 PM
:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Quote: Originally posted by juca_sampa
Thanks for nice work!
Juca
and work for car
Test Subject
#113 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 4:38 PM
pretty =]
can i touch it?
lol
Scholar
#114 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 5:28 AM
This is gorgeous, I use it on ALL my teen sim's bedrooms I cant help myself
Test Subject
#115 Old 4th May 2009 at 11:57 PM
Well done, and thank you for uploading this awesome set. Also, I think you did a great job naming it. Teenage girls are indeed territorial.
Test Subject
#116 Old 17th May 2009 at 3:44 PM
I ABSOLUTELY love this bedroom set. The bedding is awesome too . I started a legacy family recently and I had twins. Now they're teens,two girls actually lol,and I use this set for the more upbeat and preppy girl in the lighter color and the darker colors for the more gothic girl. It's an AMAZING set because it can be used for males OR females .Thanks SO much :D.Merci mille fois !
Test Subject
#117 Old 28th May 2009 at 7:47 PM
Beautiful set! I had it before, but then my comp got a virus and I lost all my files, so I'm soo glad the donwload is still up. Liana Reigh is going to have the bedroom of her DREAMS so she can study and be happy (and stay away from her argumentative parents...) as she prepares for college ^_^
Test Subject
#118 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 6:19 PM
Lovely set. its amazing. and yes all though chez moi Does actually mean house my, literal translation is not always correct. i have found this in my 2 years of learning french and german. i no this and im not even a teenager yet. only 12. come on people!
LOVE THIS <(^_^)>

~blahblahsims2blah~

The interest is always lost in the blah...blah....blah....
Eat, Sleep, SIM!
Test Subject
#119 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 5:34 AM
Hello,

Thank you so much for such a beautiful set!! I try not to download so much but it's so hard not to
when there are such pretty downloads on this site. I was trying to find a teen room for a week now and just ran into yours
and it's so amazing and perfect. I love the daybed!! I can use it for lots of my bedrooms because I hate the base game beds.
The set is regal and breathtaking!! You do such an amazing job on all of your stuff and I was happy to add this to my game!!
P.S. I know people have already said it but the desk sadly doesn't work. Also I have a question at this moment I only have the basic
game(hoping to get some editions this week) and I can't find the rug...where would I find that at?

BTW: I love the title of your bedroom! I am a huge french lover. It's beautiful there and I know some french and am preparing to take a class soon and
your translation is on the dot and I am sorry to see so many people judge a title. It's your title after all anyways no matter what it means

Thanks a million!!

Sarah
Test Subject
#120 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:26 PM
Okay, first I'd like to say that this set is absolutely awesome! I think I'm getting addicted to it. I've found it to be perfectly suited for the french townhouse my legacy family grew up in as well as for the Maxis sorority I'm completely overhauling. (I don't know why Maxis has to make all of their buildings so tacky and architecturally bland. -_-) I have however experienced a slight problem with the set. The rug appears to be shadowed, darker than the rest of the set, which has sadly inhibited my use of it. I'm going to try recoloring it to see what happens. It's highly likely that this is a glitch somewhere in my game, but I'm not sure. Is anybody else having the same problem?

Anywho, other than that, I would just like to say that you are awesome Phoenix Phaerie! I have no idea how I survived without this set and your Georgian windows and door sets. Absolutely splendid work!

-Stephanie
Test Subject
#121 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:28 PM
Oh, and I also love your Tuscan kitchen set! :D
Test Subject
#122 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 2:49 PM
I love this! It's really cool. Maybe if you could make boy recolours that'd be great!
Test Subject
#123 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:25 PM
They're beautiful!
Test Subject
#124 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 11:16 AM
Amazing! Thank you!
Test Subject
#125 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 2:09 AM
What a beautiful set! I can't wait to use it. Thank you!! :D
Page 5 of 7