Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"The Old Tree Swing"

by Targa Posted 9th Oct 2005 at 9:38 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 12:08 PM by -Maylin-

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 127 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Test Subject
#126 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 9:19 PM
Default Beautiful....but can you help me get Maxis swingset back?
This is a beautiful swing, but I accidentally installed it before seeing that it replaces the regular swingsets.

I really need the regular swingsets, because I build modern most of the time.

Is there a way to get the originals back? I would love this, if it didn't replace them.

I know, my fault for not reading carefully...but can anyone help, please? If I just delete this file, will the old swingsets come back, or do I have to download something?

Thanks in advance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 7:55 PM
Thank you ! :)
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 1:02 AM
Sorry, have only just come across this mod. I am investigating how to stop it overriding the original swing with SimPe. If it works, I will let you know.
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 10:51 AM
Doh! It didn't work, setting the material override to 'false' on SimsPE. It took everything out... Have now removed this mod for now but have saved it elsewhere in case it can be fixed...
Test Subject
#130 Old 15th May 2016 at 2:51 AM
Just a warning that this crashes any lot with a swing present, looks like it doesn't play nicely with the maxis swings after all.
Page 6 of 6