Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 6:21 AM

A good chunk of the Supernatural cast. I'm not done tweaking everyone But I couldn't wait to have them pose. :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th May 2013 at 4:29 PM Last edited by fruitydon : 17th May 2013 at 5:00 PM.
Test Subject
#53 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 1:27 AM
Default SupNAT sims #1000000000000
This is my attempt at making supernatural sims. It seems as if everyone makes them these days lol.
I WILL NOW SHOW THEM OFF TOO BECAUSE I NEED ATTENTION. Not even gonna pretend i'm joking. Life is sad.
Screenshots
Theorist
#54 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 3:41 PM
Preparation H Raymond sim I made about 5yrs ago. Took him back into CAS recently to tweak his ears since they've added new sliders since.

Resident wet blanket.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 2:35 AM
My attempt to make Elena Gilbert and Katherine Pierce from The Vampire Diaries

Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 6:25 PM
Harrison Ford as Linus Larrabee from "Sabrina" which was made in 1995. He took nearly a year to make... started him somewhere in August 2013.

Currently working on Indiana Jones (1980s version, though I will make a modern, gray-haired version because he's just as great). I made him last night off of one of Harrison's other characters that I'm currently playing the Rags to Riches challenge with over on tumblr. He took about two hours or so to tweak. Much easier since it's Harrison Ford all around.

Theorist
#57 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 2:49 PM
Jesse's girlfriend from Breaking Bad, aka The B from Apt 23 (Krysten Ritter).
Might need to squint and turn your head sideways to see the resemblance.

Resident wet blanket.
Theorist
#58 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 5:35 PM
No CC version of Gerard Depardieu. Maybe could pass for a younger version of him? Made him for France a few years ago.

Resident wet blanket.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 4:03 PM
And here I have Zane Holtz as Richie Gecko from "From Dusk Till Dawn"

Test Subject
#60 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 3:43 PM
Kim Kardashian
This is my Kim Kardashian sim

Lab Assistant
#61 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 11:06 PM
My Barbie sim
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gutterfly
Pictures of your Sims of celebrities and historical figures (etc). Go on, we know you have them, even if they weren't good enough for upload.

Debut Album era "Nancy Boy" Brian Molko (Placebo frontman). No CC even except the hair.
Sorry that's all I have to begin with...

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...c22&oe=560EE958

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...6e0&oe=563EAD38

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...297&oe=56441885
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsMissy
This is my Kim Kardashian sim

Awesome! where can I downloaded this sim?
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 18th May 2016 at 10:51 PM
Octavia Blake from The 100

Season 1 look
Test Subject
#65 Old 25th May 2016 at 11:36 AM
I hope this is the proper place to ask since I am new to the Sims world. I see a large disparity of screenshot quality and facial complexity of life-like sims, even here. Coming from Skyrim I understand the difference as being mods used and ENB. I have downloaded some sims3pack using lots of sliders and was able to get the authors' looks but most screenshots I've seen, especially those I've seen on tumbler looks impossible to replicate without some serious lighting mods, which I don't see many at least not in the sense of Skyrim. Pretty much all those amazingly life-like sims are against a white background. Are they usually Photoshop and is that a thing in Sims 3?

These two authors really pique my interest as their pictures always popped up in Google.
Sk-Sims http://sk-sims.tumblr.com/ Too bad he does not share his celebrity sims and he also says his pictures are Photoshop. However, his one downloadable sim does look like his screenshot.
Ms_Blue on TSR (I don't need to post a link, do I?) Nothing I've done even come close to replicate her screenshots even if I follow her CC lists exactly.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 5:04 PM
Grant Gustin aka Barry Allen/The Flash

Lab Assistant
#67 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 10:42 PM
Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Hale from Teen Wolf

At some point his eyes started to glow... hehe :D

Scholar
#68 Old 20th Jan 2021 at 1:52 AM Last edited by Elynda : 5th Jun 2021 at 1:04 AM.
Lately there have been some important visitors at Sandbox Studios...

From left to right: Fay (Ginger Rogers), Trixie (Aline Macmahon), Polly (Ruby Keeler), Carol (Joan Blondell) - the Gold Diggers of 1933.

Here are some additional shots...

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#69 Old 14th Feb 2021 at 1:11 PM
Page 3 of 3