Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reno hair mesh

by plicka Posted 3rd Dec 2005 at 11:03 AM - Updated 30th Nov 2008 at 3:34 AM by plicka : clothes and goggles added

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 113 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Field Researcher
#26 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 10:00 PM
Another awesome mesh, Plicka. Where has Advent Children come out? It's not due out in Australia for a few months yet, from what I understand.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Forum Resident
#27 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 10:36 PM
Excellent!! I love the long tail! Its great gaps and all!! Your the greatest!! Thank you very much! My Reno will be well pleased!!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 11:21 PM
I LOVE IT! This sim hair mesh is unbelievable! :clap: I bought the 2-disc Advent Children (official copy) off of ebay last month with Last Order and I agree that it makes you love Reno even more :D. He's hillarious!

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 11:32 PM
Thank you so much Plicka! I got a good one for you... may be hard but I am sure, if you can do it, people will love it. He's one of my favorite teen characters.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/25939698/
Test Subject
#30 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 12:28 AM
Yay Reno! I'm in love. <3
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 12:37 AM
Wow, any chance of making Sora's hair or Cloud's from Kingdom Hearts? Sorry, I tend to request instead of comment...

Very well done indeed! I just wish i had a use for it, It seems to be too good of a hair to just not download.... *debates*

"Remembering one thing leads to remembering another, and then another...Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together. I don't destroy memories. I just take apart the links and rearrange them. You still have all your memories." -Naminé
Scholar
#32 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:40 AM
Three cheers to plicka!! Simply astounding! :cowboy:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:10 AM Last edited by plicka : 4th Dec 2005 at 3:18 AM. Reason: cant get uploads to work
thanks so much everyone, i love all these comments

wow so many questions and comments! where to start?!
ok the sim i used is basically the Louis Sin sim thats on the exchange (beauuuutiful work as always Louis) http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...&user_id=475600
but with his features changed a little to suit the look, the reason why i dont upload mine is because i've altered some of her work to keep the skin and other filesizes down on my comp, i'll never share my stuff when i've done that because it's not my work.
the clothes i made myself, i'll upload them here! the goggles too just in case.
As for making it without the ponytail, probably not, i keep getting more and more requests and agreeing to give them a go but then i keep doing my own thing! just keep in mind that i'm not the healthiest person out there and i shouldnt even be meshing as much as i do lol, but thats too much info.

Quote: Originally posted by xylune
Where has Advent Children come out? It's not due out in Australia for a few months yet, from what I understand.

i couldnt wait, saw it online with subtitles at a friends place that has broadband, i always prefer to see them first in their original language, bad i know but i'll certainly be buying it the day it comes out here! too beautiful to not own!
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:29 AM
YES FINALLY!!! And please do upload your sim if you can, he's much cuter than mine.

Thank youuuuuuuuu!!!

edit: hahahaa my comment was late, thanks for the info!
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:39 AM
Totally agree with the person above, your hair mesh rocks and the sims that you made is the most similiar I've seen of him yet ^___^

Thank you so much for sharing this!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 10:39 AM
Yay ! It's excellent ! Thanks a bunch ! ^_^

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:32 PM
No gap for me, but then again I usually shorten up the faces to match the cartoonish features a bit more, which does a good job of getting rid of the gap. VERY nice job and THANK YOU! I have wanted a proper AC Reno in my game for ages, and the goggles will also come in handy for my Riddick sim as well. :D
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:45 PM
thnx, its awesome
Test Subject
#39 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 9:54 PM
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *bows down to worship plicka* i love you you are a goddess. it looks sooo frigin good ,you are great, it makes me want to murder that freakin idiot who tried to make him and failed like an ass. whoohooo plicka rocks.

Bwahahahahahahaha.........*clears throught*.....that will be all
Test Subject
#40 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 2:05 AM
Omg Reno = Sex!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 2:56 AM
I have to say, Plicka - you are my meshing idol! I just love your hairs! Even this one! So it has a few flaws - not every mesh I've downloaded from others is perfect either But it looks great!!

Here and back and then again... rinse, lather, repeat...
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 3:02 AM
OMG, it looks just like his hair, i was just telling my mate about how cool advent children is (i loved final fantasy 7) just as i clicked on this page

freaky deaky !

Professional 3D designer (MAYA, 3D Studio Max) & Texture artist- Always happy to help !xx
Field Researcher
#43 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 7:04 AM
Yay! I love you Plicka =D (in a plutonic, worshipful sort of way).
Forum Resident
#44 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 7:58 PM
plicka...I tried your hair with Avund's goggles and its great! The little crack in the back is no biggy and he enjoys it alot! Me too come to think of it! One Satisfied simmer!
Screenshots

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#45 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 9:09 PM
Thank you, Plicka! You do some crazy-good work! I agree, after watching AC, I <3-ed Reno even more. Him and Rude are just priceless together!
Test Subject
#46 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 1:04 AM
i'm having trouble getting the goggles to work on the sims.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coffeeKat
plicka...I tried your hair with Avund's goggles and its great! The little crack in the back is no biggy and he enjoys it alot! Me too come to think of it! One Satisfied simmer!

thanks, they do look great! its a shame i couldnt make the hair go over the goggles but it looked too weird when he had no goggles on! but yeah them goggles work well!

Quote: Originally posted by inutsuzuki
i'm having trouble getting the goggles to work on the sims

do you have nightlife?! i should have mentioned that they need the nightlife goggles for these to work, if you do have it i have no clue why they're not working, they're only a recolour :/

and to everyone else THANK YOU! i'm a little embarrassed by the worshipping though LMAO :nana:
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 1:32 AM
You really are incediably talented. I'm so glad you decided to share this.

Though I go to you
ceaselessly along dream paths,
the sum of those trysts
is less than a single glimpse
granted in the waking world.

-Ono no Komachi
Instructor
#49 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 4:34 AM
I love this! I would like to know if it's okay to put this on other sites, with your permission and credit to you. Everyone loves to share, I know.

I will lead others to here, cos I have a kenshin sim to make for someone....

Hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 1:27 PM
I've been waiting for someone to do this, and you've done it fabulously!
Page 2 of 5