Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eyes for the eyeless

by Enayla Posted 9th Aug 2006 at 1:53 AM - Updated 9th Aug 2006 at 11:00 PM by Enayla

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 7:47 PM
You never fail to amaze me Enayla. Your work is incredibly wonderful, as usual.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Field Researcher
#52 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 10:53 PM
Beautiful! I love your eyes and skins, and your artwork on furiae is amazing as well. You are extremely talented =) Do you think you could make a collection of the demon type eyes that come with your Pixie skins?
Field Researcher
#53 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 5:12 PM
Than you! Love these!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 5:12 PM
Thank you! Love these!
Test Subject
#55 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 11:22 PM
Hello!
I just want to say i love your eyes. I use these all the time for all my sims.They are in most of my stories of my stories excluding vams and zombies of course. they are the most prettiest eyes i've seen. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 5:48 AM
Thank you, I love these eyes. I had a few of them, & every time I make a new sim, I think: "Man I have to get the rest of those wonderful eyes!" & then I forget every time I'm here But now I have them (finally) & I just wanted to say "Thanks!"
Test Subject
#57 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 10:01 PM
You never cease to amaze me with your awesome uploads!

Stress is the emotion felt when overriding the irresistible urge to slap the living crud out of someone who desperately needs it...
Test Subject
#58 Old 10th May 2007 at 4:17 AM
In the near future are you able to convert your beautiful eyes as contacts. I really love your eyes, the dimension and the colors are amazing.

BTW, you have some beautiful skins.

Thanks for your time,
Simnamin
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 6:08 AM
These are FAB!! Thank you for sharing these lovely eyes and skins with us. You are the greatest!!!! :D
Field Researcher
#60 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 9:07 AM
I am absolutely in love with these eye colors. Mint being my absolute favorite. When I first added them into my sim, I took a closeup shot of him while I was playing him, and realized how incredibly beautiful his eyes were. I love your eye colors so much, as well as your skintones too. Keep up the gorgeous, and creative work. You are a brilliant artist. <3

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#61 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:04 AM
Great!! These are very lovely indeed!
Test Subject
#62 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 5:14 AM
They are soooo amazing and deep and stunning. You are amazingly talented.

What's still unwritten, you can erase.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 5:35 AM
True goddess of the art. Thank you.

If you look down all your life you can not see if something is going to hit you in the head.
Test Subject
#64 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 5:25 PM
It seems that everywhere I look I can't find eyes like these! Other eyes look so plain in comparison to yours. Thank you!
Test Subject
#65 Old 30th May 2008 at 3:46 PM
These are so lovely! Great job! But you might want to consider putting them in a folder because there's so many. Thanks again
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 3:08 AM
damnnnn those are sexyyy lol
Test Subject
#67 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 3:07 PM
I like them very much! Such beautiful colours. Very nice eyes, have to download these. x)

Autumn is early this year.
Test Subject
#68 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 5:17 PM
Have you, or someone else, made a default version of these eyes? I'd love to use them as defaults in my game! :D

promise me you'll never leave, promise me you'll always stay
Test Subject
#69 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 4:07 AM
Amazing eyes... o.o wow...
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 12:52 AM
WOW! These are absolutely amazing. I think the starlight ones are so pretty. I'm not sure why, but I love violet eyes a lot right now.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 7:22 AM
Okay, you broke me. I wasn't going to mess with skins. Then I saw your Orchid, Moss and Glory Pixie skins. Had to have them. I followed your link and found your gorgeous defaults. THEN had to have the golden grace and nordic skins. AND then these eyes. My computer is going to hate me!

Beautiful and lifelike. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#72 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 1:24 PM
I love all ur skins and eyes
Inventor
THANKS POST
#73 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 12:08 AM
If only I kept count of how many of my Sims use this mod; the Moss, Mint, Green Secrets, Betrayed and Below eyes alone make this mod worth the download. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 3:21 AM
Breathtaking!
Thank youuu <3
Page 3 of 3