Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Match skin - all ages and genders - 4 tones

by oepu Posted 20th Aug 2007 at 7:00 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 10:46 AM by oepu

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Scholar
#26 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 1:32 PM
Pretty job ! Thank you oepu !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 2:26 PM
Hallo oepu,

klasse, das sind meine 1. Skintöne im Spiel. Darauf habe ich immer gehofft.
Vielen Dank dafür.

Lieben Gruß
Freche :-)
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 6:58 PM
Love It
Field Researcher
#29 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 8:24 PM
They look very nice!! Thank you oepu
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 12:34 AM
I love these!!! I would like default non barbie version for these ones! Anyone please?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 8:05 AM
Thank you for these skintones. I have never cared for Maxis skintones at all because they looked too plastic and lacked detail. (Love the ears, nose and mouth!) Yours are more appealing and easier to look at. These should have been the way the default skins looked from the git go.

Gawd, I'm loving S3!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 1:05 PM
wowy! these are really amazing good job and thanks!

...:bunny::turtle:i have no idea what to say, so here is a bunny and a turtle:turtle::bunny:...
Forum Resident
#33 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 6:12 PM
Wow. So nice!
Lovely.
I'm so downloading this!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Scholar
#34 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 10:28 PM
the dark tan and dark skins are broken and it wont let me install it
it says unexpected end ot file
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 1:26 AM
I'm with era, if anyone comes up with default non-barbie versions of these, I will be in love, even more than I am already.

-Zenka
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
Test Subject
#36 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 2:43 PM Last edited by Pnkdiamonds789 : 25th Aug 2007 at 2:50 PM.
I love the females, but the mens lips don't really suit them and the light lips don't look right on the darker skins
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 11:51 AM
Oohmigod, omigod, *jumps around* they are so great! YAY!!!

See my art here.
Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 4:44 PM
Lovely! I've been waiting for ages for someone to do this. Any possibility of making a version without the bags under the eyes? Well, not bags, but I don't know the right word for them... They make the skin around the eyes look a bit dark. But these are still great. Thank you!
Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kekkalo
Lovely! I've been waiting for ages for someone to do this. Any possibility of making a version without the bags under the eyes? Well, not bags, but I don't know the right word for them... They make the skin around the eyes look a bit dark. But these are still great. Thank you!

Yeah I agree the bags look oogley, nobody I know has bags like that!
Lovely skin otherwise though
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 7:17 PM
I can remove the bags and upload the skin soon.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Test Subject
#41 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 9:49 PM
Love the skin tones! I've been looking for something better then the Maxis' skins but not hyper real. Any chance of getting an alien version too?
Test Subject
#42 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 6:08 PM
hi oepu, these skins are wonderful, thanks for making them.

but i am getting errors for the darktan skin. when i try to extract it, i receive an error saying the file is corrupt.
Test Subject
#43 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 6:26 PM
hi sorry, i googled "unexpected end of archive" and it seems that this error usually happens when the file hasn't downloaded properly. so i downloaded it again from this page and it worked the second time. should work for you too sim~obsessor
Test Subject
#44 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 5:06 PM
I am getting errors on these as well.I tried downloading them again still has an error
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 7:47 AM
Maxis should have you working for them!

~*~*~BaNnAsWeEtIe~*~*~
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 5:13 AM
I agree about the men's lips, and the eyes (bags don't really suit younger kids). If those changes were made, and in default version, I would happily redownload them! I have these in my game though, but I'm wary of using them alot because of the male lips and the kiddies eyebags. Love them otherwise though!

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Scholar
#47 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 9:08 PM
i know i posted before but i was wondering latley
is ther a chance you can make a version with the lips tinted to match the skin tone? i personaly think it looks silly and distracting to have a dark skinned sim with pink lips...for females its ok but for men...not so much.
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 7:59 PM
Um whenever I download these and try to extract them, it says the file is corrupt. I've tried three times? Why is it doing this? It is the darktan and the dark file
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 12:15 AM
These are my favorites. Non barbie defaults would be amazing.
Page 2 of 3