Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leafy Flower Plant, Pampas, Swiss Philidendron, Fishbone Fern, Sun Flower NEW PLANTS

by mickyss Posted 27th Jun 2005 at 7:53 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2005 at 11:32 AM by mickyss

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 1st May 2008 at 2:34 PM
These are great. Thank you
Test Subject
#77 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 1:43 AM
Thank you very much for this. They are great.
Test Subject
#78 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 7:21 PM
Do you know what you just DID!?

You completed my island paradise!!!!!!!!!

From Sims bustin' out

OHHHHHHHHHYYYYYEEEAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

It's Malcolm Landgraab's House Woooooooooooooo
#79 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 8:07 PM
::nab::

I`ve read where some people who had University installed had issues with these not showing up. I [currently] have everything except Mansion & Garden, the Holliday packs, and the Store Edition installed, and I hope these work for me because I have a lot that really NEEDS lots of stackable and walk-throughable plants; I have a [currently small] colony of Bigfoots in a wooded hillside lot, and this`ll help make it more like a jungle, if they show up in-game.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 9:32 PM
They're sooooooo lovely, thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#81 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 8:32 PM
Really like the sunflowers. I use the inside maxis one overmuch-lol :-). Will enjoy using this in my game. Appreciate your sharing this. Thanks bunches :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:38 PM
Thanks You!
Page 4 of 4