Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Beer Keg Updated--Should definatley work now

by SparkleSim Posted 31st Oct 2006 at 1:15 AM - Updated 31st Oct 2006 at 4:12 AM by SparkleSim : Made an extra note

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Forum Resident
#26 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 10:03 PM
Hilarious!! I think it's just what Nightlife needed! I have only one EP. It works perfectly..I have one slightly buzzed sim and another passed out! The shiny exterior on the keg is great to look at too! Thanks so much!

I...will never be a memory.
Forum Resident
#27 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 10:17 PM
Sounds fun and interesting. Thank you for this. Finally my sims can do some legal stuff that I don't do :P
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 10:29 PM
I love when kids use it. It's so funny.LOL Great gob!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 8:41 AM
if you downloaded the old one and it works fine in fact it works awesomely do i still have to download the new version?

You may live for the court, but I would die for the game
Instructor
#30 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 8:16 PM
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#31 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by basketballchik
if you downloaded the old one and it works fine in fact it works awesomely do i still have to download the new version?

No worries! You don't have to download the new version. The new version is really meant for the people who said it wasn't showing up in their game. Go ahead and keep the old version.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 11:47 PM
Default Please Read:
Is anybody here having problems with the dialogues? I hope you don't get your sims saying weird messages like "A2O refuse-subtle" Please let me know if you are or not. Thank you!
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 4:16 AM
Sorry, I missed the part about that the cup used alone without using the keg that the cup is supposed to fall over and sink into the counter. Me bad. I still think it's great and love it. Keep up the good work.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Missa_123
Sorry, I missed the part about that the cup used alone without using the keg that the cup is supposed to fall over and sink into the counter. Me bad. I still think it's great and love it. Keep up the good work.

The only thing you need to worry about purchasing is the keg. The cup is just in buy mode because I guess it "needed a place to stay". But if you were to purchase it, it would just come up with the "no actions available" pop up. the cup is not important at all, it's just what appears in the sims hand when they drink the beer. Without the cup, the sim would have an invisible cup in their hand. I hope I'm being clear about this. Really, the keg is the big cheese in this project.
Test Subject
#35 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 4:34 AM
Cool
Actually, when my Japanese sims tried to get hammered, both of them vomited on the ground! Maybe they're allergic to alcohol.
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 4:49 PM
GREAT!

Is there anyway you could make it automated so they coudl randomly go up and get drunk themselves? Not too much so that they'd be addicted tho :P

Mediocre people do exceptional things all the time

My Website!
Email me
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 1:53 AM
well this will be fun can wait to see what happens to my sims

neopets is free, fun, and easy. you can talk to people from around the world play games, and more so use my link and sighn up!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?...me=zapatose2001
contact me if you sighn up using this link :D thanks
Test Subject
#38 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 6:34 AM
rofl i like this funny object i make my sims get drunk and make videos of it and watch the videos and laugh

silence is golden. duct tape is silver.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 2:42 AM
i have got to say, i used this and it is great and soo funny, i showed it to my friend and we were laughing so hard when my guy passed out

neopets is free, fun, and easy. you can talk to people from around the world play games, and more so use my link and sighn up!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?...me=zapatose2001
contact me if you sighn up using this link :D thanks
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 3:14 AM
This is perfect for the beer music video I'm making! xD Thanks so so much for this wonderful creation!

Look everyone. A signature. <3
Instructor
#41 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 12:41 PM Last edited by jordi : 10th Dec 2006 at 4:10 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SparkleSim
Is anybody here having problems with the dialogues? I hope you don't get your sims saying weird messages like "A2O refuse-subtle" Please let me know if you are or not. Thank you!

I have, since I play with the en_uk locale. You forgot to delete or change the strings for other languages from the text resource "Anims - Sims say these things". Once I deleted those I got the right text.

By the way, I don't see why you have set the motives for the pie menu functions for serious Sims… wouldn't playful or outgoing make more sense?

And it may be wise to change the glass accessory so it does not appear in the catalog…

SparkleSim, if you want I can send you my modifications of your keg, with the above changes in. Send me a PM.
Instructor
#42 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 3:36 AM
Yeah this is amazing, thanks so much for this! good work
Field Researcher
#43 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 7:51 AM
YAAAAAAAAY!!!! i've wondered why sims couldn't get drunk before, it would be hilarious! can anyone here make a bottle of beer, btw? or is that in the adult section or something?

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#44 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 2:36 AM
I don't know how to get hacks to work in my game, how do I do this?
Instructor
#45 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 2:57 PM
Wow! This is something that really worth a download. It's a thing I really missed in my game. Suddenly I feel like playing. Can't hardly wait to test it.

Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#46 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SparkleSim

Yea, I have every EP/stuff pack and I get those messages. Like when my Sim vomits, it says A2O-consider.

Is that intentional?
Test Subject
#47 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 12:46 AM
I've tested it also. It works beautifully!! It's really funny to watch your sims go crazy!!! Ha Ha
BIG THANKS!!

orbitcars

ORBITCARS!!!!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 7:46 PM
I have a question and/or request.
If they get drunk enough, will they pass out onto the floor/ground/street?
If not, It would be cool to have that! BTW I am having a brain blast.
The six Pack I downloaded gives me a message for each child who drinks it. Does this keg do that too? If not, that would be awesome to have it. Anyways, It would also be nice for the sims with alot more logic to drink, but enough to stay sober. I also want it to be family checked for mothers + sons, fathers + daughters, etc. does not happen.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Test Subject
#49 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:27 AM
This is great! love the way everyone falls down after a few rounds! LOL!
Test Subject
#50 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 1:08 PM
too funny i almost killed my sim with achol posioning lol.
Page 2 of 5