Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

“Little Sister” crib – Update 2014-08-27, Pets version available

by plasticbox Posted 5th Feb 2010 at 12:21 AM - Updated 2nd Sep 2014 at 5:18 PM by plasticbox

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 9:56 AM
Please make more baby stuff for the sims 3 ! you are the best xx
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 11:01 PM Last edited by xecari : 22nd Oct 2011 at 11:01 PM. Reason: typo
Since so many objects have to be updated for Pets, I just wanted to make sure that this is okay to use as is?
Scholar
#28 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 1:37 PM
Since pets, all of my CC cribs glitch and make the baby invisible, including this one. I really love this crib and am hoping for an update. Otherwise I may try to run one of the fixer programs on it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 10:44 PM
I also love this crib so much, but it no longer works with Pets! Perhaps an update?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 5:23 AM
Since Pets and the Patch, this crib only partially works for me. I can place a toddler in it (haven't tried a baby yet) but I cannot place a teddy bear in the crib, it just goes through the crib, and when the toddler is sleeping, the teddy stays in his inventory.
Test Subject
#31 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 2:18 PM
The crib doesn't work for me at all. I can't see it in-game! Can someone help me with this? Or could it be made into a sims3pack file?
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Feb 2012 at 2:55 AM
It says the creator has not been on in some time, so I doubt an update for Pets is forthcoming - which is a shame. I loved this crib, now whenever my sims use it, the infant ends up lying on the floor under the crib. Maybe someone else could update it, with pbox's permission of course.
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 4:44 AM
Just for info: the infant doesn't disappear... if you change your camera angle, it's just fallen through and is sleeping on the floor (although I'm pretty sure it registers as in the crib for comfort and such).

It would certainly be great if the creator or someone else were to fix the glitch, though.
Test Subject
#34 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 3:17 AM
this crib doesn't work anymore. It makes my babies invisible. Too bad because it's so cute!
Test Subject
#35 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 1:43 AM
I hope someone updates this crib. It is my absolute favorite, especially for triplets.. and now it's unusable. such a pity.. it's amazing.

"IF you cannot love me, teach me. In my language, they are the same with only a difference of inflection." -Diane Ackerman
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 4:16 PM
I thought my baby was invisible, too! The mom put Ella in the crib, and she just disappeared. I didn't read the comments before I downloaded. I eventually figured out that the baby hadn't disappeared, but was under the bed. I moved Ella out from under the crib with moveobjects on, and made the mom pick her up. However, the mom won't pick her up! She stomps her feet and gets the "I can't walk here!" thought bubble. No matter where I move Ella, nobody can help her. Ella is very lonely and hungry, and now the social worker will probably come take her away! Please fix this problem, and do you have any idea why the parents won't help their baby?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 12:42 PM
Finally! I can use an actual crib! I was thinking the same thing you were, about how they seemed too... clinical... And as for the crib with the canopy, it just blocked me from seeing the baby, so now I can have a proper crib! Yay!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 8:12 PM
Will you be updating this soon?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 8:33 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 2nd Sep 2014 at 5:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by melb623
Will you be updating this soon?

You're asking about the Pets issue?

I just did, but I can't test it, as I don't have Pets (or anything but the Base Game). Package attached -- can you (or anyone who has a contemporary game installed) please let me know whether this works? – confirmed to be working, see post #1 for the new version.

I used granthes' RigFix for this, 1.0.0.0, which is back online here btw: http://sims3.the-prof.net/2014/08/rigfix/

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 5:08 PM
Yes, the updated one does indeed work for Pets. Thanks so much! This was my favorite crib and I've missed it.

My Simblr is FakeHouses|RealAwesome
Check out my Sim re-creations of 1920s kit homes:
The Shadow Lawn ||| The Plaza ||| The Trenton
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#41 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 5:18 PM
Thanks for testing! I’ve attached the updated version to the first post now.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 4:24 PM
Default Thanks and question
Hi, thanks for making this. And for making it Pets compatible. (I successfully made a bed for adults compatible myself but other objects sometimes go wrong). This looks like a crib that people would actually buy and use. A crib with a curtain is nice but no-one I know has one(maybe the queen ).

Question: this one doesn't have the problems the one tile version has? (throwing out babies)
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
You're asking about the Pets issue?

I just did, but I can't test it, as I don't have Pets (or anything but the Base Game). Package attached -- can you (or anyone who has a contemporary game installed) please let me know whether this works? – confirmed to be working, see post #1 for the new version.

I used granthes' RigFix for this, 1.0.0.0, which is back online here btw: http://sims3.the-prof.net/2014/08/rigfix/

Awesome, thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#44 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 1:50 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 6:42 PM
THIS IS REALLY NICE. I WILL TRY IT... THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 11:52 PM
I love the frills of the original but it's nice to have a "normal" one too, for non-rich sims. Really great, thank you!
Page 2 of 2