Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blood Fridge for hospital

by Serinion Posted 14th Apr 2018 at 2:13 PM - Updated 21st Oct 2019 at 6:44 AM by Serinion

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 4:11 PM
Does it only work at the hospital or could it be used as a fridge in a vamp's house?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by neuroticnelly
Does it only work at the hospital or could it be used as a fridge in a vamp's house?

It's a fridge...You can use it everywhere.

Serinion Studio Patreon page
Find in that extra support, some "rewards" with exclusive objects for patron only.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 9:07 PM
Another awesome creation!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 8:25 PM
Veterinarians can take blood samples from animals, it is this fridge to store them, thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 3:05 PM
this is such a cool idea, i would love to use it but i don't have the get to work pack. i would love to have something like this in my gameplay/stories!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 4:45 AM
Hiya! Is this actually just a redesigned fridge or can vampires drink plasma packs from the object, like a snack or something?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 2:25 PM
OMG! Finally I can have my vampire raiding the hospital for blood! Yay for desperate vampires! Yay for storytelling!
Thank you so much for making this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 9:20 PM
As a fellow scientist, I am thankful you are creative enough to ensure we have a sufficient amount of blood for emergencies and for our vampires :3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rockerduck
Hiya! Is this actually just a redesigned fridge or can vampires drink plasma packs from the object, like a snack or something?

it's just a redesigned fridge. I work on a recipes but I'm not so good with programming for create a plasma pack snack for the moment.

Find in that extra support, some "rewards" with exclusive objects for patron only.
Instructor
#11 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by S�ri
it's just a redesigned fridge. I work on a recipes but I'm not so good with programming for create a plasma pack snack for the moment.

All right, thank you! It would be cool if we had a working plasma dispenser, but don't worry about it too much, your mods are already amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 8:52 PM
I love this creation! perfect for literally any scenario in the game !
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 2:59 PM
Works with patch 1.41 or higher to use these ...
so other below patch can't use it ?
btw Good job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th May 2018 at 7:37 PM
Une propositionBonjour, Monsieur, je suis un ami de anne chinoises, et je voudrais vous donner un conseil, sur les vampires, et j’espère que vous trouverez un mod qui peut obtenir un sac de sang humain, et que les vampires peuvent manger, parce que cela rendra le jeu des vampires plus efficace! J’espère que vous considérerez ma proposition, qui sera un modèle très intéressant, et j’attends votre réponse!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th May 2018 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anne
Une propositionBonjour, Monsieur, je suis un ami de anne chinoises, et je voudrais vous donner un conseil, sur les vampires, et j’espère que vous trouverez un mod qui peut obtenir un sac de sang humain, et que les vampires peuvent manger, parce que cela rendra le jeu des vampires plus efficace! J’espère que vous considérerez ma proposition, qui sera un modèle très intéressant, et j’attends votre réponse!

Bonjour Anne, je suis désolé malheureusement je ne suis pas assez bon en programmation pour créer des recettes avec ce nouveau frigo.
Hello Anne, I'm sorry unfortunately I'm not good enough in programming to create recipes with this new fridge.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th May 2018 at 1:50 AM
I wish EA had implemented this for the Vampire pack. Before this mod, I bought 200 plasma packs and stuff them in the fridge. This is a wonderful addition and it makes more sense especially if your sim is trying to be a good vampire.
Scholar
#17 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 11:33 AM
I would love a version where the 'blood' colour is the same purple as the plasma in the game. Great idea though!

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 8:48 PM
Perfect for my mad scientist. Nicely done.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 6:34 PM
Hi there, I am helene912. I have to confess that, a while ago, I downloaded your work and absolutely forgot to say thank you for it. I think that appreciation is worthy and important, so I want to say it now, better than never: Thank you for sharing your creation! I really love it!
Instructor
#20 Old 10th Oct 2019 at 7:52 AM Last edited by LuvMySimz : 13th Nov 2019 at 4:54 PM.
All this this time most of your stuff was here for free download and is now moved and locked up behind patreon? Even the the old ones like the blood bag is now locked since july, seriously?? WOW, Great move. Then at least delete the download link for the bag in your fridge description which leads to "404 not found"

I see you followed my advice to remove the dead blood bag link.

But still I doubt that you will find many Patreon/supporters who are stupid enough to pay now 35 dollars per month! Are you kidding me?! Before it was 16, then changed to 29 and now 35 LOL. Comparing to other creators who have much more and better things to offer, but asking for far less, this is a serious rip off. Especially for all the old stuff included that's been here for free download over a year. People who have lost some of their older CC files now have to pay you in order to get them back? REALLY?? Very, very user friendly! It's ok to ask for a bit of financial help, but your price is way too high and locking up most old files also that's been here for free all this time, not fair man, seriously not. I'm surprised that you didn't lock up the fridge also lol.

edited for typos..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 8:11 PM
nice work...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 9:13 PM Last edited by Serinion : 18th Nov 2019 at 9:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
But still I doubt that you will find many Patreon/supporters who are stupid enough to pay now 35 dollars per month! Are you kidding me?! Before it was 16, then changed to 29 and now 35 LOL. Comparing to other creators who have much more and better things to offer, but asking for far less, this is a serious rip off. Especially for all the old stuff included that's been here for free download over a year. People who have lost some of their older CC files now have to pay you in order to get them back? REALLY?? Very, very user friendly! It's ok to ask for a bit of financial help, but your price is way too high and locking up most old files also that's been here for free all this time, not fair man, seriously not. I'm surprised that you didn't lock up the fridge also lol.
edited for typos..

Hello first I want to apologize for my english. It's not my mother tongue.
But I think you have absolutely understood nothing about patreon.
On my page you are completely free to donate and no minimum amount is required.
The sums you see is just the accumulation of donations
Some people pay only $1 to have more than 50 exclusive items.
And indeed the money gives me to provide you with more content by adding addons thanks to your donations.
You are only jealous.
But me, I'm tired of seeing people, like you, downloading content without even a thank you or a positive comment.
And that I do not like working for hours, days, for ungrateful.
Because I can also keep all my creations for me.

Instructor
#23 Old 20th Nov 2019 at 8:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Serinion
Hello first I want to apologize for my english. It's not my mother tongue.
But I think you have absolutely understood nothing about patreon.
On my page you are completely free to donate and no minimum amount is required.
The sums you see is just the accumulation of donations
Some people pay only $1 to have more than 50 exclusive items.
And indeed the money gives me to provide you with more content by adding addons thanks to your donations.
You are only jealous.
But me, I'm tired of seeing people, like you, downloading content without even a thank you or a positive comment.
And that I do not like working for hours, days, for ungrateful.
Because I can also keep all my creations for me.

I have thanked you for my past few downloads I'd care for here all the time as I always do. And why should I be jealous, of what? For not asking for money on virtual content that actually ALL belongs to EA? Be serious! Not everything you create is my taste.
It's unfair to to others to hide OLD files behind pay site now forever. OLD stuff that's been here free on MTS for a long time and now when people lost their files, they have to pay ypu in order to get them back. What you are doing is against EA's TOS btw., and you're not the only one that's doing that.
Again, it is fine to ask for a bit of money for NEW creations, but most other creators release it to public after a month or 2. You are not! And that is against EA's TOS. After all, everything people create belongs to EA, like it or not.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Nov 2019 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
I have thanked you for my past few downloads I'd care for here all the time as I always do. And why should I be jealous, of what? For not asking for money on virtual content that actually ALL belongs to EA? Be serious! Not everything you create is my taste.
It's unfair to to others to hide OLD files behind pay site now forever. OLD stuff that's been here free on MTS for a long time and now when people lost their files, they have to pay ypu in order to get them back. What you are doing is against EA's TOS btw., and you're not the only one that's doing that.
Again, it is fine to ask for a bit of money for NEW creations, but most other creators release it to public after a month or 2. You are not! And that is against EA's TOS. After all, everything people create belongs to EA, like it or not.

If you are not satisfied with it you can to delete my free content.
Besides, I strongly encourage you not to download my work or to follow my creations.
It would be paradoxical, to have such a speech while continuing to fill you with the content that I propose.
And your attitude confirms me in the decision to create a patreon.

Instructor
#25 Old 10th Dec 2019 at 8:48 AM Last edited by LuvMySimz : 3rd Jan 2020 at 11:17 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Serinion
If you are not satisfied with it you can to delete my free content.
Besides, I strongly encourage you not to download my work or to follow my creations.
It would be paradoxical, to have such a speech while continuing to fill you with the content that I propose.
And your attitude confirms me in the decision to create a patreon.

You totally missed my point due to language barrier I guess....
I have nothing against your creations, but how you handle this.
And it is nothing of your business what I download and what not. If you don't want me to download your creations, than hide them all, simple.

ETA:

Very nice Quote from sg5150

"I keep seeing these Patreon posts claiming they can improve if you Patron them… Okay, I definitely keep improving and I am not taking anyone’s money to do so, I am pretty damn poor in the scheme of things. I also find time to teach others that do not use Patreon so that there is even more free CC out there. If I begin to take your money will my brain grow, will my hands move quicker, will I become younger and more beautiful? Will magical new content fall out of my precious little ass? If so maybe I need start robbing you all too for my hobby.

Just kidding, this is a Christmas rant for the Scrooge’s out there taking your money for CC and coming up with dumber excuses everyday as to why that may be necessary.
More importantly, I would like to Thank and Wish Special Holiday wishes to those with Patreon that listened to the community and made their Patreon Accounts both Free and Donate friendly to accommodate not just your ‘well to do fans’ but ‘ALL of your fans’. Thank you and Merry Christmas to those. You are appreciated."
Page 1 of 2