Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 7:19 PM
Default What did you do with Riverview City characters?
Hi! So alext369 recently posted amazing Riverview City hood here in modthesims. What did you do with its characters?

Some spoilers below!

I´ve attached Pleasantview to it and I´m pretending that Crumplebottom and Bachelor families are very distant relatives of Pleasantview sims with the same names. I am also thinking of attaching Widespot to it, but I attach Widespot to everything.

I started with Landgraabs who have very interesting storyline with the heir not adhering to certain expectations of his family, like marrying a nice gal and settling down. He has bad relationship with everyone in the family, at the end of the day he got his first kiss with bodyguard in front of his whole family, so using midgethetree´s mod I had Malcolm senior kick Malcolm junior out of the mansion. I think that Malcolm senior would try for another kid, even though Lady Gray is not very happy about it. In the end they had another daughter Amelia aspires to be the heiress now I´m thinking of either Amelia becoming the heiress and making the family matriarchal, since her parents will likely not have another kid (Lady Gray got into aspiration failure after the last one) or Malcolm junior getting married with one of his lady friends (Veronica Crumplebottom is now an adult so this might work) as a plan for getting the inheritance money. I do have hacked wedding arch and I could make them have heir via ACR even if they don´t have any attraction at all. Bodyguard would of course move in with them Or maybe Malcom senior could have bastard son with some lady, but I do think that he truly loves his wife, even though he cheated on her (they have three bolts).

I think that Bertha Crumplebottom didn´t like her eldest much because he didn´t inherit any magic genes, so i would like for Julien to become wizard! I have hopes for him and Cassandra but we shall see if they have any attraction down the road. He did shared kiss with Rebecca Moore but somehow I don´t think that Bertha would support this pairing. I really hoped that Bertha would be attracted to Mortimer Goth, but sadly no. Maybe she could finally get into relationship with Jasper and somehow get her revenge on Zoe? I need to come up with some revenge plan :D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 8:57 AM
The only thing I downloaded was the terrain map which I suspect would be required for the other versions to work and I've loaded that as my latest town.I got the terrain with none of the houses or sims though I can fix that easily by making my own community lot and setting up a homestead lot for my first couple to settle into the town.My version lets me decide on what sims will live there and what their stories will be as well as what builds are in the town.Mine will build itself and grow slowly over time as settlers arrive and couples begin to have babies and raise children.