Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 11:50 PM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 28th Sep 2021 at 10:33 PM.
Default Stuck in the upload wizard
I found this thread from April this year, and it had been solved back then, but now I'm having the same problem I tried on both Chrome and Firefox without any luck. Basically, I upload two images and there's no "next" button (now I can't even remember what it used to say, haha!). I've tried saving and re-loading and creating a new upload from scrath but to no avail.

Many thanks in advance
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Sep 2021 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
I found this thread from April this year, and it had been solved back then, but now I'm having the same problem I tried on both Chrome and Firefox without any luck. Basically, I upload two images and there's no "next" button (now I can't even remember what it used to say, haha!). I've tried saving and re-loading and creating a new upload from scrath but to no avail.

Many thanks in advance

I'm having the exact same issue.
Inventor
#3 Old 28th Sep 2021 at 5:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus

Many thanks in advance

Hello @vegan-kaktus
The image you uploaded is in PNG format - correct me if I'm wrong but I think it should be JPEG?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Sep 2021 at 10:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladysimplayer8
Hello @vegan-kaktus
The image you uploaded is in PNG format - correct me if I'm wrong but I think it should be JPEG?

That may be so, but it isn't the cause of the issue because I uploaded a JPG and had the same problem.
Inventor
#5 Old 28th Sep 2021 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jessienebulous
That may be so, but it isn't the cause of the issue because I uploaded a JPG and had the same problem.

Hello @jessienebulous
I have just uploaded an item and had no problem - so I think it might be resolved.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Sep 2021 at 10:32 PM
It has been fixed indeed! and also, gif, jpeg, jpg and png are all accepted file formats in the wizard will mark this as solved. Thanks to whoever fixed it! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Sep 2021 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladysimplayer8
Hello @jessienebulous
I have just uploaded an item and had no problem - so I think it might be resolved.

Yep! They did a little troubleshooting with us via Discord, and it's all fixed now.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#8 Old 29th Sep 2021 at 11:02 AM
Thanks for reporting this issue, working with us on Discord, and to @Lyralei for the temporary fix. I've rolled out a change today that fixes this and some other edge cases.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Locked thread