Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Perfect Toy- A Box!

by getaris Posted 15th Feb 2007 at 1:54 AM - Updated 3rd Jul 2008 at 8:39 AM by getaris

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#51 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 4:31 AM
im happy to know that it works i cant test any of my items because i cant play the sims in my computer now...

What would Link say.... oh yes, Link can't talk.
Test Subject
#52 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 2:00 PM
woah how cute! but you should have made it increase creativity instead, since when you use your imagination, you're being creative, making things up
Instructor
#53 Old 26th May 2008 at 4:36 AM
Heh. I was climbing inside cardboard boxes even when I was 12! (Mind you it was a huge appliance cardboard box and about 15 kittens followed me in). Cardboard boxes are just cool to play in!
This brings back memories. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 9:28 PM
yay! is box!
Test Subject
#55 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 1:25 AM
I only have the base game and the Seasons expansion, but it works perfectly well in my game.

Instead of all of those many neccessary EPs, it's probably a case of needing to have at least one later than ...something. But it works fine with Seasons.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#56 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OutBriefCandle
I only have the base game and the Seasons expansion, but it works perfectly well in my game.

Instead of all of those many neccessary EPs, it's probably a case of needing to have at least one later than ...something. But it works fine with Seasons.

thanks its good to know it works fine with seasons alone :D

What would Link say.... oh yes, Link can't talk.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 5:46 AM
Wonderful and so useful for those sims with few resources. I agree it should build creativity though.
Page 3 of 3