Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Business as Unusual Bistro Set - Updated for 1.63/1.67

by ani_ Posted 1st Oct 2013 at 9:19 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:07 AM by ani_

210 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 116 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 9
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 2:40 AM
Thank you!! The constant notifications were driving me bananas.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#152 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 9:35 PM
I really love this set - I installed it and did the Delphy's Dashboard on my Mod Package files - and it stated that the OFBSTAND is corrupt. So I had to delete it to make my game run better. I'm sorry - Is there a way to fix this issue? I really do want to have this in my game. Thank you so much for your wonderful creations!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#153 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 8:21 PM
I just watched your tutorial video on how to use this and I want this in my game so badly! Will you be updating to 1.67 in the near future? Bookmarking and favoriting for now. Thank you for your great work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#154 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 9:09 AM
It works fine with 1.67. The only mods that actually need an update going from 1.63 to 1.67 are core mods, like awesome mod and error trap. There was just a tiny, tiny adjustment in the 1.67 patch, so pretty much all mods that were cleared for 1.63 are good for 1.67
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#155 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 3:09 AM
Cant wait to try this in my game for my really rich legacy family!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#156 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 7:04 PM
I love this mod. Thank you thank you thank you. Now the set finally make sense. Sims 3 would be unplayable without you great modders out there. THANK YOU.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#157 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 2:48 PM
I LOVE this Mod!! THIS is how the Bistro should of been created in the first place. You have added everything I wanted along with several other options and features that didn't cross my mind. THANK YOU!!!
Test Subject
#158 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 4:20 PM
How do it install this mod?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#159 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 7:26 PM
can u just add the ask to dine part onto the the ea part please
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#160 Old 1st May 2014 at 9:46 PM
can you make a decrapped version?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#161 Old 1st May 2014 at 10:15 PM
after i create a shift time and select my chef i get a notification saying "creating shifts cancelled" every single time. what to do?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#162 Old 7th May 2014 at 12:36 AM
Thank you! This is great. Especially for running the actual restaurant!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#163 Old 10th May 2014 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ohxlala
after i create a shift time and select my chef i get a notification saying "creating shifts cancelled" every single time. what to do?

Are you sure you are not pressing the cancel button instead of accept? I've never had this happen.
Test Subject
#164 Old 11th May 2014 at 4:05 AM
does it happen to anyone that when a sim sits down it glitches
Field Researcher
#165 Old 19th May 2014 at 1:15 AM
Can u please please make a different version with the just ask to dine and allow children on it Please Please Please spammmm PPPLLLLEEEAASE !!!!!
Test Subject
#166 Old 20th May 2014 at 5:28 PM Last edited by Freygea : 20th May 2014 at 7:44 PM.
I just purchased the Business as usual oven and not the venue. Will this mod work for the oven only ?

edit to add:

I have been playing the game with no problem now for a few hours . I have patch 1.67 and only have the oven. Everything is working great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#167 Old 28th May 2014 at 12:52 AM
I thought I had wasted my money on that stupid stove. Hoping this will help! Thanks so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#168 Old 28th May 2014 at 4:51 AM
Hello! I love this mod, however, it seems to have this ... "voice glitch" when I use it. Whenever I have an active sim visit a restaurant with this mod, they would return home and I'd still hear voices like "so so!" greetings, etc. as if it was coming from her home lot. When the restaurant closes, the voices stop, but once it's opening time again, the voices start again. If I took away the stove and menus, the voices stop for good. What could be wrong? Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance!
Test Subject
#169 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 9:08 PM
I've just added this mod package and I don't have the Business as usual installed I just tried this mod however when i try to play it the items wont allow me to interact any ideas where i may be going wrong? Btw they are able to be purchased and such i just can't click anything or interact
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#170 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 9:14 PM
Jeez! Ignore me i'm a dumbass haha I just re-read you're upload details and it states you need the origonal one sorry! I'll let you guys know how i get on Thanks! X)
Instructor
#171 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Munchies
Hello! I love this mod, however, it seems to have this ... "voice glitch" when I use it. Whenever I have an active sim visit a restaurant with this mod, they would return home and I'd still hear voices like "so so!" greetings, etc. as if it was coming from her home lot. When the restaurant closes, the voices stop, but once it's opening time again, the voices start again. If I took away the stove and menus, the voices stop for good. What could be wrong? Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance!

I have the same issue. I keep hearing a disembodied female voice and it only goes away when I remove this mod. Really hope this is something that can be fixed.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#172 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 7:36 PM Last edited by Afiz : 19th Jun 2014 at 7:54 PM. Reason: Add text
I like this mod very much :D but Im feel not suitable their work outfit they use like Police outfit, Pizza Deliver outfit, buglar outfit, Repair Technician outfit when they cook and be waiter -_-. My request this mod, I want The Chef use Chef outfit and Waiter use Formal Outfit. I think this change make suitable outfit they use in restaurant. Thanks.... :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#173 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 5:30 PM
I love the idea of this mod but after downloading it like others could hear a disembodied voice so had to remove it, please please please fix this as it makes the bistro set enjoyable to play with.....
Lab Assistant
#174 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 7:43 AM Last edited by rumbutter : 3rd Jul 2014 at 8:08 AM.
ok I hear a disembodied voice too but I figured out where it's coming from, I heard the disembodied voice on the home lot on and off. So I went back to the lot where I have the oven and BINGO It's from one of my waiters idle traits actions but I clearly hear him on the home lot
So I've saved and quit the game and am going to see if clearing the cache files clears it up as
I wonder if it may have something to do with once the shifts are set and the Simmies spawn to the lot ?
. I do clear the cache files before adding a mod and clear the cache files if I remove a mod

edit to add no clearing the cache's didn't help still hear the disembodied voice on and off
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#175 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 4:19 PM
Really looking forward to playing around with this in game with the Bistro set, thank you!
Page 7 of 9