Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skin Collection #2 - defaults

by Enayla Posted 5th Feb 2006 at 2:10 AM

286 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 280 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 12
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:25 PM
OMG that is gorgeous now my game is complete!!!(at least untill your next updates)
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:25 PM
I was so excited to see your skins are available for defaults! Thank you for sharing your creations with us, you are so very talented.
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:35 PM
I LOVE it! =D

Could you also make eye defaults? =)

Thanks! =D
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:37 PM
This must have been so hard work!! So thank you for sharing with us!!

Your individuell painting on www.meineleinwand.de!!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:48 PM
Oh gosh, gorgeous. I'd love to have these as non-defaults though. Any chance of uploading these again?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:50 PM
Brilliant!! Thank You!!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:52 PM
Wow they are STUNNING!! Thankyou SO SO much! I can't wait to have your eyes as defaults also! They look like they're gonna be just as beautiful! I don't mean to be impatient but I think I speak for us all here when I say hurry them up!!

Seize the moment... coz tomorrow you might be dead!
Inventor
#33 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:58 PM
OMG! That is awsome!!! Increadiable!!!!!!
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:00 PM
Those are fantastic! You have done a real great job! Is there any chance of getting them so they dont become default?
Instructor
#35 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:00 PM
This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm gonna have to chuck all my existing defaults now.

Do you think you could do one for aliens as well? It's so weird to have all my regular simmies running around all beautiful and glossy, and then to have my aliens a dull, listless, maxis tone.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:04 PM
SO pretty!! I concur with what a few others have said - will there be non-default versions? (I can't find the default skins I'm using now anywhere else soooo... yeah.) Great job!

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by idtaminger
This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm gonna have to chuck all my existing defaults now.

Do you think you could do one for aliens as well? It's so weird to have all my regular simmies running around all beautiful and glossy, and then to have my aliens a dull, listless, maxis tone.

Enayla does have a skintone for aliens (check her profile), but someone would have to make it default first.

Enayla, your work delights me! I am very much looking forward to having these in my game.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:10 PM
For those wanting Non-Defaults!
Just download these files and place them in your downloads folder (removing any other skintone defaults first) and then Create New Project in Bodyshop, export and then import the skintones, Bang! you have non-default copys, enjoy :moose:

You can then remove the default versions.

Quote: Originally posted by idtaminger

she did one already and it's available here http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=126880
Test Subject
#39 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:13 PM
Yay! Thank you for making these, Enayla.

Can't wait for the default eyes. =D
Field Researcher
#40 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:28 PM
Can't thank you enough for these . It's going to be like a whole new game the next time I start it up!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:31 PM
All of your skintones are beautiful. Thank you
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:33 PM
I love these, but I'd only download if they were non-default.

"No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?"
- Kryten, Red Dwarf
Field Researcher
#43 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:34 PM
*dances around deliriously* i luffs ya gf!!! woo hoo..thank you ever so much!!!
Field Researcher
#44 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:38 PM
Thank you so much! Your skins are absolutely goregeous and now I can get rid of the million other skintones I have that are taking up space! lol
Test Subject
#45 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:39 PM
Thanks so much! This is exactly what I was looking for.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:41 PM
They are simply awesome, I so look forward to more default nudes and your replacement eyes.
Test Subject
#47 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:42 PM
I love these but could you also make them as a regular download option?

Tinaj
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:43 PM
Yay, my first neighbourhood will be thrilled to see them (all default Maxis skin- shudder)

Thanks Enayla, they look absolutely stunning, your efforts are well appreciated. Thanks also to Angelyne and Sleepycat for their help to bring these to us
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:45 PM
You are so amazing!!! These are unbelieavable! I know you must have worked so hard on these , and I don't think I could be any happier that you shared them with us

Sometimes the things you think you want the most turn out be those you need the least.
Test Subject
#50 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:55 PM
These are gorgeous! Thank you so much!
Page 2 of 12