Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skin Collection #2 - defaults

by Enayla Posted 5th Feb 2006 at 2:10 AM

286 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 280 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 12
Field Researcher
#126 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 4:46 PM
lovely :D

"By perseverance, the snail reached The Ark"- Charles Haddon Spurgeon
~*~MORE SIMS ON THE WAY SOON. WATCH THIS SPACE~*~
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 5:05 PM
Hm.. Will they work even I allready have your "Improved Skin Collection #1"..? I'm just asking 'cause I'd love to get rid of those Maxis skins, but still keep those lovely pales of yours.
Your work is truly beautiful, thank you :lovestruc
Test Subject
#128 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 6:00 PM
WONDERFUL ^^ Oh so pretty, so glam's, so lovely ^^
Field Researcher
#129 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 6:57 PM
These are so great! Could you PLEASE make them as non-defaults? I'd really appreciate it... *winning smile*

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Field Researcher
#130 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 7:01 PM
another excelent, amazing skintone !!! Thx!!!
n__________n

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 7:38 PM
Yes Elenee they will work fine and you will not loose any skin in your collection.

Iamtherad, like it was mentionned, it's the color of the lips. I don't find it too "lipsticky" myself, it looks natural in the game. I also hate when men wear lipstick. However if it bugs you, you might try to find some actual lipstick. I think a few creator made lipsticks for men that do not look like liptstick. I mean that's kinda strange to wear lipstick so it doesn't look like you are but here you go. That might be a solution.

And spaceman, Sleepycat explained upthread a simple method where you can turn the skins into normal non-default skins. Check it out.
Test Subject
#132 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:25 AM
Oh, wow! Thank you so much for sharing these! Your skins make me happy. ^_^ I've been longing for some really good, realistic (but not overly so) skins, and you've answered my prayers. ^_^ Agian, thank you so much. -=loves!=-
Test Subject
#133 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:25 AM
I must confess a certain fascination with your works. You never seem to disppoint us, my dear. Wonderful, as always.
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:46 AM
Now all Enayla skins all the time. AllI can say is more please!

"I have bad dreams. Hell, yes. Just look at me, you can tell I have terrible dreams."
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:47 AM
double post...

:sorry:

"I have bad dreams. Hell, yes. Just look at me, you can tell I have terrible dreams."
Test Subject
#136 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:26 AM
Thank you very much!! These are incredible!! Finally those NPCs and Townies are going to look much much better!! Thank you soooo much!! Great Job!!
Test Subject
#137 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:34 PM
Huuuuuuuh !!!! I Love It !!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks <33333
Test Subject
#138 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:39 PM
I downloaded the late fall skin-> put it in the "default" folder in the "Download" folder..
is it correct?.. then where did the original sims skin?? i still can't see them....OoO!??
Faster kill pussycat
#139 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:46 PM
I for one LOVE this!! I cant wait to see your recolors of hair, eyes, make up ect.... you have an amazing eye. your work here and on your site look so real. Hats off to you!

AND I CALL FOR A MOO MOO AWARD!!!! :salute:

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:47 PM Last edited by ~Iris~ : 9th Feb 2006 at 10:05 PM.
Questions
~Pokes head out~ Hi, just wanted to say that these are lovely and had a few questions.
- Will any baby/toddler/child/teen sims that I end up with have the realistic skin tone, or will they be maxis?
- Could my dark sim and normal sim end up with a medium sim?
- Are these skintones gender specific (EarlySpring/light will be female or can the skintone be used for male to)?

Sorry for the questions, first time changing skin tones. Thanks.

Edit: I seem to be having a problem downloading Summertime (stops at 2.60MB) and Late Fall (stops at 4.94MB) but the others fully load. Please help? Thank you.

Biggest wishes for TS3:
Wider variety of harvestables and crops from TS1 & TS2 returning to the game
Wider variety of foods
More gems/metals/rocks/ore
Field Researcher
#141 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 9:08 PM
I've waited so long for this, and now my dream come true. Thanks, these skins are truly amazing!

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Test Subject
#142 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 9:35 PM
I must say... these are the most beautiful skintones I've ever seen. I was a bit wary about replacing my default tones, but decided to go ahead with it... and I'm very much happy with the way they improve the game.

They're absolutely extrodinary!
Forum Resident
#143 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Iris~
~Pokes head out~ Hi, just wanted to say that these are lovely and had a few questions.
- Will any baby/toddler/child/teen sims that I end up with have the realistic skin tone, or will they be maxis?
- Could my dark sim and normal sim end up with a medium sim?
- Are these skintones gender specific (EarlySpring/light will be female or can the skintone be used for male to)?

Sorry for the questions, first time changing skin tones. Thanks.

Edit: I seem to be having a problem downloading Summertime (stops at 2.60MB) and Late Fall (stops at 4.94MB) but the others fully load. Please help? Thank you.

The skintones will work for all ages and they will replace your maxis defaults. If you have Uni & NL, they can go in a subfolder, but not if you have only Sims 2.

They will replace only the sims who use maxis defaults, and the skintone should be similiar, but much better.

If you decide you don't like them for some reason, all you have to do is remove the files and you'll be back to the Maxis defaults.

Don't know why they aren't downloading, I'd suggest that you keep trying, others have had this problem too.
#144 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 12:26 AM
:wow: very sexy, give yourself a pat on the back, 'cause i'm lovin it
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 3:26 AM
wow they look amazing in my game way way way better than my old default replacements thank you thank you and thank you there awesome and really well done
Test Subject
#146 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 3:34 AM
Beautiful work, thank you so much.
Test Subject
#147 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 12:36 PM
:gonemad: wow so life like
Test Subject
#148 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 8:14 PM
hi, these are great but can you create one with pubic hairs for the females please. Tnx though, these r still gr8.
Test Subject
#149 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 10:51 AM
Yeah it would be great if you made these skintones more realistic when nude and contributing them to the adult section ... or you could get someone else to do it
Test Subject
#150 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:27 PM
*yay*! finally.... those maxis skins look... really... fake. these are awesome! *rejoyces* yay! thank you so much!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Dainty, Smarter, Better Dressed! Antique high heel red doll shoes! ~-_-BIG fan of Rasputina!-_-~
"He had the agility of a Pregnant Cow"
Page 6 of 12