Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Warrior Sword *UPDATED*

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 14th Jan 2007 at 5:01 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 6:53 PM by -Maylin-

471 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 439 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 14 of 19
Test Subject
#326 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 7:17 PM
Awesome! :D
Test Subject
#327 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 9:51 AM
WOW! that is just amazing! thank u i love it!

Ummmm... I have no idea what to put in here for now.
Test Subject
#328 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 10:21 PM
well if its an upate - I will certainly look forward to having the sims use it
(the earlier version refused to work for some reason)
Lab Assistant
#329 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 2:28 AM
This looks amazing!! I can't wait to use it on those annoying townies...
Thank you for your six months of work.
Test Subject
#330 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 9:20 PM
witch category is it in?
Test Subject
#331 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 2:56 AM
Coolness. This will be perfect for my assasins, and for the filming lot I made. Now they can finish that sword fighting movie. Because, I had useable swords before, but they couldn't kill or suicide, they could only spar.
Thanks!

Auron: Only a jackass can change the world.
Lab Assistant
#332 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 9:55 AM
Wow this is awesome ive been needing one of these and i downloaded it but when i pick up the sword what do i do then?

Nintendo Freak
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#333 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 5:49 AM
The rest of the interactions can be used when you click the sword, not the stand.

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Lab Assistant
#334 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 2:15 AM
A new way to kill sims....yay!
It will also look good with my knights ^^ Yay!
Test Subject
#335 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 10:50 PM
I can't get it to work! *sobs* I really want this to work. can I have some help? every time I try to download it doesn't do anything at all! and it never shows up on my sims game! maye I'm doing something wrong??? somebody please help me try and figure this out.
Test Subject
#336 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ghostwolf101
I can't get it to work! *sobs* I really want this to work. can I have some help? every time I try to download it doesn't do anything at all! and it never shows up on my sims game! maye I'm doing something wrong??? somebody please help me try and figure this out.
the same thing is happening to me!! when i download it it says an error occured or that i have to enter another disk for the extractor!!!
Lab Assistant
#337 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 11:35 PM
Totally awesome. Now I have another way to kill sims. I can also have sims fight eachother in more interesting ways than having enemies attack eachother like before.

An error has occurred. Unimplemented trap.
Test Subject
#338 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 1:05 AM
It works perfect for me now, time for my movie =)
Test Subject
#339 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 3:09 AM
first of all i don't ever remember saying thank you to you. so thank you a tremendous amount! me like alot, and that is an understatement and...

i don't know if this helps at all but i have noticed (at least on my game) that the smaller the lot the less the jump bug tends to be an issue, (tested at least twice) also i only let the first 2 body points my sims got with the sword, then i made them max out the body after some rockin' pictures and it seemed to reduce the jumping even in the largest lot (tested at least six times). the jump bug wasn't completely gone but it did become less irritating. like i said don't know if it helps anything but i thought i would share with some hope
Test Subject
#340 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 10:17 AM
im a little worried that the sims free will thing might make them commit
suicide unknowingly... but other then that great mod :D
Test Subject
#341 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 1:01 AM
T_____T Its an awesome creation! but its rar so i cant get it D: good job tho ^^
Test Subject
#342 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 6:41 PM
THE SWORD IS AWESOME! but for i while you couldn't down lode it. BUT THE SWORD IS STILL AWESOME!
Test Subject
#343 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 9:02 PM
i tryed to download it but when i have the stand in one of my lots it makes my sims to teleport to the stand every time thay are using the toilet.
hope you soon fix it ^^

even its still some bugs i love the sword hope you make others like katanas it would look nice on my ninjas =P
Test Subject
#344 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 9:13 PM Last edited by kittywitchthecelebate : 6th Jun 2008 at 9:45 PM. Reason: After using download, I wanted to emphasize my admiration.
This is the coolest effing thing I have ever seen!
Congratulations, you now have another fangirl. THIS NEEDS TO BE FEATURED!

<Later, after having played with it...>
The animation is phenominal. I absolutely love this.

Yurei fangirl, still looking for good yurei hair. Long, black and in the face, like Sadako from Ringu. (The girl in the well in The Ring)
Test Subject
#345 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 4:31 AM
I have downloaded this oh... About three times? I'll try to make this the last time I have to XD, thank you for posting it, this is perfect for the several stories I have going on. The bug I am most annoyed with is that it is always away from the sim's hand. Maybe you can fix that? Anyway, I love it, and thank you, again, for making it.
Test Subject
#346 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 6:39 PM
hey, im just letting you know, when i made Xedni (#305 in OrganizationInfinity) draw the sword, the sword disapeared, but he wasn't holding it.

HEY PPL!!!!!!!!!! I CHANGED MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!! if you need to pm me plz do so at this link:
http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=2190788
Lab Assistant
#347 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 4:07 AM
yeah! nice! only one problem... can you please make a .zip version? my computer doesnt know how to open .rar! plz can u make a .zip version?
btw: looks pretty cool! i cant wait for the .zip version
Test Subject
#348 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 6:32 PM
This is awsome but i dont know how i install it.
Test Subject
#349 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 9:49 AM Last edited by Maxmotivesup : 10th Aug 2008 at 9:55 AM.
Thank you so much, it's what I've been looking for!!

*stalks you* :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by babeeroniea
This is awsome but i dont know how i install it.

Put it in your 'downloads' folder - for me it's D:\Data\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads

~ * No cheating, no fun... * ~
Test Subject
#350 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 3:25 PM
I want to put it in my newest testing house, but my Tobi sim is beign evil so I won't. XD
I will download it though. 030.
(Tobi got ubducted by aliens. XD
While he was very preggy with his daughter, Temari. XD)
Page 14 of 19