Locked thread | Replies: 23017 (Who?), Viewed: 1205434 times.
Page 48 of 920
Forum Resident
#1176 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 7:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimsTias
And SimGuruRuskii also gave a hate shoutout to the complainers on the forums on twitter.
It's a great year for being a simmer!

Yeah cause it's not like we have anything to complain about

Forum Resident
#1177 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:01 PM
Quote:
And SimGuruRuskii also gave a hate shoutout to the complainers on the forums on twitter.
It's a great year for being a simmer!

Hate shoutout; there's a novel marketing strategy.

Let me guess... SimGuruRuskii never read any Dale Carnegie books on how to win friends and influence people, did he/she?
Test Subject
#1178 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:02 PM
I made a mistake. I uninstalled TS2 and TS3 because I thought TS4 would be better at least than TS3. TS3 got me bored with all the glitches and bugs, it was the right decision, but it was so difficult to uninstall TS2. I'm the kind of player who likes all my neighborhood aging and progression, and play all the families in my neighborhood was getting really difficult, that was the only reason why I jumped to TS3. I LOVE playing all the life stages of my sims, even the newborn one, it's my style of play. I'm seriously thinking about making a huge restore on my system just to have my downloads and saves from TS2 back, I haven't saved them, I had all my hopes on TS4.
Mad Poster
#1179 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_fairy
When I first heard you guys have drive through banks I was like

Yeah... life is strange here.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Forum Resident
#1180 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:04 PM
Wait are Elders, adults, young adults and TEENS really the same height and model? Is this a confirmed fact?

Guys I think I'm going to die of laughter- literally
Test Subject
#1181 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:04 PM
After the news than yesterday, we prepare ourselves to this twitter: "No, the car is not present in The Sims 4. Cars are decorated like the tram!

I am 100% sure, unfortunately
Field Researcher
#1182 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:05 PM
Mmm, as much as I'm enjoying my current playthrough of TS3, thinking about pools and toddlers sure is getting me nostalgic. So now I just have to decided between reinstalling TS1 or TS2.

Well, at least now I don't have to worry about TS4!
Instructor
#1183 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil bag2
San Andreas actually had a really good story (and a protagonist who was only a heartless killing machine if the player wanted him to be). My favorite out of all the GTA games. Though that could just be my nostalgia for ghetto 90's movies talking (Not even movies really. Just late 80s-90s culture in general). I was beyond happy when I found out GTA V takes place in the same city.

I don't understand that game at all. But amazingly detailed and made that's for sure.
Something is just missing.
I heard somewhere people buy it because of slaughtering people with your cars and cheat codes. If that is true then it's not so worth of money.
We have a hell of movies like that.
Top Secret Researcher
#1184 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:07 PM
Quote:

This isn't a thing worldwide?

Drive-thru banking is SO much better than going inside. Faster and convenient. Maybe it's me, but there's a tense air inside banks, as if the tellers anticipate a robbery at any moment. I get paranoid the oft-chance I have to step inside one.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Forum Resident
#1185 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil bag2
San Andreas actually had a really good story (and a protagonist who was only a heartless killing machine if the player wanted him to be). My favorite out of all the GTA games. Though that could just be my nostalgia for ghetto 90's movies talking (Not even movies really. Just late 80s-90s culture in general). I was beyond happy when I found out GTA V takes place in the same city.

I loved GTA V's storyline, too. Well, Michael's, anyway.

If this is how EA is handling the fan response (deleting threads, being snarky on Twitter), I DEFINITELY hope news outlets beyond Kotaku pick up this story. I have seen though on the official forums that the angry threads are outpacing the mods by a little. So you can see a few here and there before they're moved.
Forum Resident
#1186 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:08 PM
Quote:

It's not like you can take out a loan through the drive-thru. But you can get your paycheck cashed without having to go inside and wait in line.

Well, you could. These days, with the advent of ATMs, a lot of banks have phased out their drive-thru windows.

And... back on topic.

I heard EA is a bunch of money-grubbing crap weasels. Is that true?
Scholar
#1187 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:09 PM
Quote:
GTA V!
Going to rebuy it for my PS4 and then for my PC!
Rockstar deserves all the money they can get!
Meanwhile EA deserves shit...

Also better get GTA5 than sims4. More worthy
Test Subject
#1188 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:11 PM
are we still anticipating a CAS demo for The Sims 4?

(")>
Mad Poster
#1189 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
After the news than yesterday, we prepare ourselves to this twitter: "No, the car is not present in The Sims 4. Cars are decorated like the tram!

I am 100% sure, unfortunately

I believe it. Without a driveway or a garage, where would be actually put the car?

Lab Assistant
#1190 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by writerchick
crap weasels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Osd0AlyeQ
Instructor
#1191 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imey1997
are we still anticipating a CAS demo for The Sims 4?

Why? It's not like you're getting something. Everything is getting taken out.
Lab Assistant
#1192 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:13 PM
Also. are we getting a bodyshop tool? Or Create a World? Or Create a Pattern? You know a mod kit would help soften some of the body blows for me...a la Skyrim etc[/QUOTE]

YES I want to know too or :D
Forum Resident
#1193 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix54
I believe it. Without a driveway or a garage, where would be actually put the car?

In your sim's back pocket.
Instructor
#1194 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:14 PM
Quote:

Park it on the street! Make a hell of traffic! Destroy people's cars and lives!

Just kidding...
But people do park cars near the road. Hmmm... I don't know how's that called on english. Sideway maybe?
Field Researcher
#1195 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by writerchick
Well, you could. These days, with the advent of ATMs, a lot of banks have phased out their drive-thru windows.

When I was a kid my mom used to go to a bank that had two drive-thru lanes, and the outer one used a tube with a canister that you put your envelopes/money in; the tube sucked the canister up and through to the bank like a little elevator. When I was little, I thought that was the best thing ever. Then I grew up and came to England and encountered a drive-through grocery store.

Quote:

Park it in the pool?
Top Secret Researcher
#1196 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakme
GTA V: Now there is a game EA can look to as a shining beacon of what they should aspire to. Rockstar delayed it so it would be amazing, and it truly was. And so were the sales.

Is there even any other game series that has consistently done well? By well I mean not just in sales but in games reviews and general public opinion.
Anyway Rockstar really pride themselves in creating polished games. Quality over quantity.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#1197 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:16 PM
Well I don't *want* the game to flop! I hope enough people like it that they will go on to finish it and then bring out TS5. There is no benefit to anyone at all for it to nosedive except for... I can't think of anyone.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Forum Resident
#1198 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce333
Also. are we getting a bodyshop tool? Or Create a World? Or Create a Pattern? You know a mod kit would help soften some of the body blows for me...a la Skyrim etc

YES I want to know too or :D[/QUOTE]

No. EA has already said they won't be providing any tools for CC creation. We're on our own in that regard.
Mad Poster
#1199 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edero
Just kidding...
But people do park cars near the road. Hmmm... I don't know how's that called on english. Sideway maybe?

I don't think the roads in 4 are wide enough for that, what with the road, the trams and a place to park the car - it's simple not enough.

Instructor
#1200 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedw

Park it in the pool?

That's too much work!!
Locked thread
Page 48 of 920