Replies: 684 (Who?), Viewed: 77884 times.
Page 28 of 28
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#676 Old 16th Mar 2021 at 11:18 PM
omg it's been in forever last time i was on this site, can't remember half of it but 2 days ago i had this odd dream about the world coming to an end (sort of)
i got to blame with like everything, i ran and ran, and i was jumping and that jumping became higher and higher and eventually i could fly, like how lol
can't remember how it ended up though

and last week i had a dream about going to the same room with the same people too (it felt like a identical multiple or something for sure) i guess you can call that the loop
no matter what floor i went, i saw the same people with exact the same room (it all looked like an living room) i don't even know how it ended up
Scholar
#677 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 6:47 PM
I had drawn on eyebrows, like with permanent marker. Why I would ever need filled or drawn in eyebrows I don't know because I already have amazing eyebrows so I would like never endanger them like that. I think I also had a waterbottle stuck in a handbag, but I don't use handbags either. It was a strange one really.
#678 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 9:21 AM
I keep having dreams where I forget to wear a mask when going out.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Alchemist
#679 Old 6th May 2021 at 4:46 PM
Not really sure, but I think I have been watching one too many of Terry Gilliam's animations.

"Quick! Before the animator has a heart attack!"

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
#680 Old 11th May 2021 at 7:06 PM
I just remembered part of a dream I had some time back, where I was talking to some bald dude with a brownish shirt and blackish pants and shoes. He had a Celtic accent and was building either a small house or a shed out of wood in an open field. Can't remember what we were talking about, though.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Alchemist
#681 Old 15th Jul 2021 at 10:40 PM
This bump is necessary, I got to get this off my chest.

In the past few weeks and culminating to a head in the past few days, I have been having a dream of going into a toy store that sold only fashion dolls, action dolls and old school style G.I. Joes with changeable clothes. The store was about the size of the Wal-Mart in Philipsburg, so we're talking square footage of a football stadium but no, you're not going to find Hoffa.

I was greeted by a woman who I could wade my feet in her makeup, it was Tammy Faye Bakker thick.

She told me for opening day, they were having a sale. All dolls were pennies instead of dollars so $5 = 5¢.

I went nuts and bought dolls based on anime characters, Canadian teen cartoon characters, Marathon animation characters, Italian comic cartoon characters, Korean CG characters and the like. I had to have everything delivered by vans as the bridge is out this summer for structure maintenance.

The one set that rode up front with me were the rebels from Gundam Wing. When I shown it to my mother, she busted up laughing at Quatre. Quatre had platinum blonde hair and blue eyes, but he wore a pink long sleeve shirt, a purple vest, khakis and brown shoes. She did in Linda Belcher (Bob's Burgers) voice "The 1970s called...THEY WANT THEIR CLOTHES BACK!"

When my mom found out, she asked "When's the next bus?" I unfortunately have a strained relationship with my mother and have been known to "throw her under the bus".

Alchemist
#682 Old 16th Jul 2021 at 2:43 PM
I had a dream that I was posting on MTS... so here I am!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Alchemist
#683 Old 4th Oct 2021 at 5:36 PM
I have been daydreaming of a city filled with humans with prosthetics and implants, cyborgs and droids. I call it "Egg City"

Most of the time, I dream of seasonal events in my daydreaming. I imagine Halloween wouldn't be any different.

Mad Poster
#684 Old 5th Oct 2021 at 2:54 PM
Dreamed I was on a large river or channel boat last night - we're talking rocky water with lots of white tops and not in any way looking remotely safe. No idea what I was doing there, probably vacationing or some such, but I was apparently having a blast (I normally hate being out in boats, although I don't usually mind large passenger boats on calm waters).

Found it a bit funny because that dream came so completely out of the blue. Haven't been on a boat, even a large one, for over a year - and you probably couldn't get me to go on a trip like the one I was dreaming about even if you paid me lots of money to go, 'cause I really don't like that kind of waters
Page 28 of 28