Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Penelo FFXII (updated)

by adore184 Posted 7th Apr 2007 at 2:15 AM - Updated 5th Nov 2007 at 5:36 PM by adore184

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sekhmet99
Please please please fix the second download!

Thank you :D

Hi ^_^ Is there something wrong with the second download??! Anyone? I had no clue so if anyone would let me know what the issue is I would GREATLY appreciate it. If it's messed up I'll repackage/reupload it. Thanks!
Test Subject
#27 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 5:11 PM
Awww.. I want this so muuuch!! but after downloading, it says error or so??

oh, btw; I have the sims 2 university too, and I downloaded both. the first one and the second one.
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 5:44 PM Last edited by Pariah164 : 5th Nov 2007 at 6:04 PM.
Hi! The Penelo skin is awesome, but some things look... funky. Like, the outfits? They look fuzzy, not very solid, and skin peeks through some places. I'm not sure if some thing's wrong, because it looks fine in Bodyshop, just not in game.

EDIT: I tried to re-download the first pack, but it tells me I don't have the right expansion installed. I have it all the way up to Pets! Why is this happening?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pariah164
Hi! The Penelo skin is awesome, but some things look... funky. Like, the outfits? They look fuzzy, not very solid, and skin peeks through some places. I'm not sure if some thing's wrong, because it looks fine in Bodyshop, just not in game.

EDIT: I tried to re-download the first pack, but it tells me I don't have the right expansion installed. I have it all the way up to Pets! Why is this happening?

The fuzziness on the outfits may be because the texture/graphics/etc settings aren't high enough in your game? I'd play around with those because that's the only thing that determines that type of thing. I've played this sim and if there's any "peeking through" as far as skin and stuff it's just how the clothing mesh is made. I think I recall noticing that during certain movements on the second outfit. I don't make meshes, so I can only modify what's available to me. If there are imperfections in the mesh, I'm afraid I can't do anything about that issue basically. Sorry. ^^

As for the download, you might have to use the Clean Installer to put it in the game. It's a common issue, in general. I'm not sure exactly on the details as to why that error message comes up, but above the file section in every download post it says something about that. If you don't have the Clean Installer that may link you to it. <3

Hope that helps ^_^ (if you're still having problems with fuzziness, in general, of custom content in your game send me a PM. There's one other possible solution that I know of but don't have the detail off the top of my head ATM)
Test Subject
#30 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 8:00 PM
is there any way that you could make her into an adult?
because all my other "Final Fanatasims" are adults

thanks if you can!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by awamberbuzzkill
is there any way that you could make her into an adult?
because all my other "Final Fanatasims" are adults

thanks if you can!

Hi. Sorry for taking so long to reply to your question. I'm afraid that I most likely will not be making an adult version. I generally don't ever redo sims I've already made. That and the fact that I just honestly don't have as much free time as I used to so it's become difficult for me to complete new sims I had planned. Penelo does still look nice if you allow her to grow up in-game, but she just wouldn't have her outfits. Sorry again.
Test Subject
#32 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 2:17 PM
O_O DO I SEE LARSA???!!! xD lol Thank you for Penelo She's a fun character
(I noticed that they made Yuna and Rikku from X-2 but not Paine :[ Booo!! xD)
O-o What's that second (2nd) outfit? The red one ...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ray_1092
O_O DO I SEE LARSA???!!! xD lol Thank you for Penelo She's a fun character
(I noticed that they made Yuna and Rikku from X-2 but not Paine :[ Booo!! xD)
O-o What's that second (2nd) outfit? The red one ...

haha, yep you see Larsa. I actually made him first, then put Penelo in the same house for picture taking. ^^ I'm glad you like her and yes, the second outfit is the red one, she comes packaged with the blue and yellow.
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 9:35 PM
Thanks! I've finally decided to get around and download the sims for a FFXII house, and your Penelo is just amazing. Unfortunately, I don't think I can get her to show up in my game right because the site that offers the clothing mesh for download appears to be experiencing problems. What should I do now? I really love this Penelo and I'm pretty sure it's the best one on the internet.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MistaEff
Thanks! I've finally decided to get around and download the sims for a FFXII house, and your Penelo is just amazing. Unfortunately, I don't think I can get her to show up in my game right because the site that offers the clothing mesh for download appears to be experiencing problems. What should I do now? I really love this Penelo and I'm pretty sure it's the best one on the internet.

Hi there! First of all, thanks and I'm glad you like her ^^ I know that as it stands now, if youdownload the Penelo sim pack, she will show up fine and will be wearing her yellow and blue outfit since that was a Maxis mesh. The mesh that is on the site that seems to be down is for the red (endgame) outfit which is the separate download. It's not necessary for the sim to work but I'm sure you want it.

Let me do some investigating and get back to you about this. I'm not sure about it being found elsewhere or allowances of me uploading the mesh or something for defunct sites..
Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 2:14 AM
Ah, thank you! That's so nice of you. Yep, the Maxis mesh Penelo is so cute, so thanks again for that. I'm planning to make the other outfit her workout gear - I just can't decide between the two of them, so I have to use both!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MistaEff
Ah, thank you! That's so nice of you. Yep, the Maxis mesh Penelo is so cute, so thanks again for that. I'm planning to make the other outfit her workout gear - I just can't decide between the two of them, so I have to use both!

Okay, so I looked around a bit and discovered that they moved that website. The mesh can now be found here:

http://www.2-f0r-u.de/sims2neu/index.html

if you look under meshes - teen female - page 1 it's the 1st mesh i believe that looks like puffy pants. ^^
Test Subject
#38 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 4:11 PM
Yay! Thank you! You have got to be the nicest creator I've ever talked to. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#39 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by adore184
Okay, so I looked around a bit and discovered that they moved that website. The mesh can now be found here:

http://www.2-f0r-u.de/sims2neu/index.html

if you look under meshes - teen female - page 1 it's the 1st mesh i believe that looks like puffy pants. ^^

It's very very good but the page you put (http://www.2-f0r-u.de/sims2neu/index.html) I tried to enter and it doesn't work! can you help me to know if it is my computer or what??
Forum Resident
#40 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 5:09 PM
http://www.***/item/detail...1=1&page=3&key=

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 4:54 PM
http://www.sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=15779

For those that haven't found a way to get the mesh, I found it here.
Test Subject
#42 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 5:23 AM
I decided to reload the game and get some new content as well. and the harem pants mesh you used is gone. Any idea on how I can work around it?
Page 2 of 2