Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2022 at 10:04 PM
Default Fixing Premium Content / Reliable Store Fix
Can anyone really explain to me how I do go about fixing my store content: like what is the latest and efficient way of doing it? Like step-by-step would help,

Some say to use recompressor (which didn't work for me, on google I found this method (trying out, not sure if it eff up buydebug like decrap tech did). So I'm really unsure what's the right way is

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 7th Jan 2022 at 9:27 AM
Scholar
#3 Old 7th Jan 2022 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
https://illyiannasblog.wordpress.co...re-content-fix/

That one works fine, I use it my self. Trouble is (as I recently learned on another thread) if you use the buydebug cheat it gives you an infinite saving loop. If I'm planning on doing that, I make sure to temporarily remove it.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Instructor
#4 Old 9th Jan 2022 at 2:00 AM
I have Nona's ccmerged and all my store content loaded from sims3 packs and it all works fine for me.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jan 2022 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
I have Nona's ccmerged and all my store content loaded from sims3 packs and it all works fine for me.

Does it though fix the problem where certain accessories become invisible/missing (like the wood fire oven's tools/dough)?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#6 Old 10th Jan 2022 at 7:37 PM
Store content can be "broken" when decrapped, and then require the store fixes to work properly, so things like missing props. If you want to avoid the buydebug loading glitch, you need to install your store content without decrapping it so you don't need the fixes. S3rc from MATY should work, it's in the same download as the decrap tool - hopefully that will work for you?
You need the full ccmerged too, if your content wasn't installed as sims3packs before, in order for recipes etc to show up properly
Forum Resident
#7 Old 10th Jan 2022 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zoe22
Store content can be "broken" when decrapped, and then require the store fixes to work properly, so things like missing props. If you want to avoid the buydebug loading glitch, you need to install your store content without decrapping it so you don't need the fixes. S3rc from MATY should work, it's in the same download as the decrap tool - hopefully that will work for you?
You need the full ccmerged too, if your content wasn't installed as sims3packs before, in order for recipes etc to show up properly

Yes, this. ^

I think some of it depends on how you install the content too. Like if you install the Sims3Packs themselves, and already have the store patches and whatnot in the right folders (ContentPatch for store patches and DCBackup for ccmerged.package I believe) then I don't think anything else is required.

However, if you want to install them as packages - the store patch and ccmerged will probably not work anymore since they expect the content to be installed a certain way. You can fix this though by copying both and placing them in Overrides and then they should function properly. Again, this is only needed if you install them as packages.

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Instructor
#8 Old 11th Jan 2022 at 4:11 AM
I have no missing objects or problems with my Premium Content but I loaded it all as sims3packs through the download dashboard and just used Nona's ccmerged to be safe, mostly since I debate with myself regularly on turning it into packages without decrapping it (tried some of that once, what a nightmare). Only reason I do consider turning it into packages is some of it sometimes uninstalls itself and it is irritating.