Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Majors Made Easier

by FrikaC Posted 1st Dec 2005 at 10:49 AM - Updated 29th Sep 2011 at 6:32 AM by FrikaC : Clarified some of the text

144 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 126 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 1:37 AM
wow. that really is impressively ugly. but i can deal. thanks xD
Test Subject
#102 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 4:25 AM
"I'm a mere program writer for a respectible software company. I pay my bills and help my land lady carry out her garbage."
lol, the matrix!
you misspelled respectable, Mozilla told me

♥RoR♥
Test Subject
#103 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 1:57 AM
I'm having a rather odd complication. I cannot get the young adults to make A's. Even after they have all the skills they need the bubble only opens up to the B level. I only have 1 custom major. I also have InTeen, DeskLocator, and Dress Me Correctly hacks. I don't think any of those are doing it though.
Test Subject
#104 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 9:58 PM
I can't find the pendant... and i wanted to be in team rocket X'[
Field Researcher
#105 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 9:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by purplerainsim
It also works for AL

Are you sure? I can't play Uni anymore as the game crashes after playing between 1-5 minutes. It works fine when playing the neighbourhood so I'm guessing it's a Uni hack that makes it crash. It's either this hack or one of the custom majors =/
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 2:18 AM
Thanks for sharing, great job!
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 12:28 PM Last edited by hodsh1 : 15th Apr 2009 at 1:15 PM.
Normally when you select a major using the computer the grade points bar will adjust its size depending on how many of the required skills you've built but when I use your pennant to select custom or non custom majors, the bar doesn't expand properly depending on my sim's skills. I don't know if anyone else has this problem or what's causing it and I wouldn't have thought that hacked object would conflict with anything so I'm slightly confused :S

Also once when I had it in one of my greek houses it caused the game to lag excessively and it was fine after I sold it back to buy mode, but it was fine in one of the dorms I put it in..
Field Researcher
#108 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hodsh1
Normally when you select a major using the computer the grade points bar will adjust its size depending on how many of the required skills you've built but when I use your pennant to select custom or non custom majors, the bar doesn't expand properly depending on my sim's skills. I don't know if anyone else has this problem or what's causing it and I wouldn't have thought that hacked object would conflict with anything so I'm slightly confused :S

Also once when I had it in one of my greek houses it caused the game to lag excessively and it was fine after I sold it back to buy mode, but it was fine in one of the dorms I put it in..

I believe the problem you are having is not with this hack, but with the particular major. I have been using this hack for awhile, and have experienced your problem with only a few majors.
Test Subject
#109 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 9:55 PM
I'm so confused. OMG. I've downloaded it at least twice, I've downloaded some other majors too like that one "Major's Uberpack" and I still can't find the wall pennant in the decorations>miscellaneous category. How do I get this to work!? Please help, I really want to use this, but I just can't seem to figure it out!!!
Test Subject
#110 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yonex24562
I can't find the pendant... and i wanted to be in team rocket X'[

i can't find it either. i've tried downloading this and it wont work. im soo sad, i was really excited to use this. i need help!!!
Test Subject
#111 Old 31st May 2009 at 11:57 AM
I really love this! And everything works fine but (and this is probably my fault, though, but if someone could help) how do you get them to attend classes and Final Exams? One of my sims who was doing a custom major wasn't and got on Academic Probation x.x
Test Subject
#112 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:15 PM
Thank you! I'm a newbie to simming, and just got University.... couldn't tell you what SimPE is, and i'm so glad i don't have to stop playing to figure it out!
#113 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 8:31 PM
Huh. I thought I already HAD this. No wonder I couldn`t find it.

It apparently shows up in Decorative/Wall Hangings, though, instead of Deco/Misc, like everyone expects.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:36 AM
Ugly or not- this is perfect! I cn't use SimPE nor do I want to. Now I'll never have to because I'll never need it. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 9:46 AM
thanks neo!

There is no spoon
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 11:45 AM
woot! finally can make our own majors thanks, FrikaC :D

Identity Crisis - "Reveal your real identity, Mr. Icognita."
♦Call me Mark, or Mr Invincible Volleyball Player :P♦
Test Subject
#117 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 2:16 AM
This is great! Thanks! I have a question.
What is you want to see the carrer options you can get?

But anyway thankyou! This will make it so much better!!!! Cause one time i downloaded a major and it replaced itself with Art! But now that won't happen! Thanks.
Test Subject
#118 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 11:26 PM
ok so this shows up in my game but when i go to put it somewere and go to live mode, it dissapears. help please!?!!?
#119 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 3:20 PM
Walls up, or down, loviiletter?

Test Subject
#120 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
Walls up, or down, loviiletter?

umm i dont understand...im trying to put i in my sims dorm room
#121 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 5:19 PM
It goes on the wall, but it hides with the walls when you play walls down, so if you are playing with the walls down, it WILL disappear, but will still be there to use when you bring the walls back up.

So, are you playing walls up, or down?

Inventor
#122 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 7:59 AM
That's very handy. You did a real great job. I guess that's one of the most important mods to make some CC working.
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 3:41 PM
thanks! i was wondering why my downloaded majors did not appear on my game!
Test Subject
#124 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 6:34 AM
I see it in the game, i hang it up on the wall && when i go to live mode, it completely disappears. Why? can someone help me here? i really want to use my custom majors i only have University, Nightlife, && the base game. i have InTeen, but i took it out && it's still not working. Help? Thanks(:
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iloveyouu7
I see it in the game, i hang it up on the wall && when i go to live mode, it completely disappears. Why? can someone help me here? i really want to use my custom majors i only have University, Nightlife, && the base game. i have InTeen, but i took it out && it's still not working. Help? Thanks(:

Is the wall you place it on disappearing?

Ask me about my Luigi Largo Sim.
I'll tell you about the Satanic snowman he made in college. And how he loves cleaning the toilet.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=400724
Here for WIN.
Page 5 of 6