Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Period Hack

by Smonaff Posted 26th Jul 2006 at 6:23 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2006 at 3:11 PM by Smonaff

609 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 583 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 25
Instructor
Original Poster
#76 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TresaBlueEyes
ok well my male sims are also having periods I don't know why...I can't change the tampons and the hygeine doesn't go down just bladder does.

That is very weird since it checks to see if a sim is male or female and only allows females to have a period. As for bladder going down there is nothing in the hack that effects the bladder motive.
Instructor
Original Poster
#77 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ancient Sim
Managed to solve the problem by reinstalling Inteen. I can only assume that I can't get this to work because I have OFB, or probably because I have OFB and Inteen. Either way, there's obviously some sort of conflict going on.

Sorry that it wouldn't work for you. I'll keep at it and see if I can find the problem.
Test Subject
#78 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 4:13 PM
Will this affect the "try for baby" interaction? As it is, female Sims are pretty much constantly fertile, since they don't have menstrual cycles. But with them having periods, would they still be able to get pregnant on their period?
Test Subject
#79 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:35 PM
Thanks, this hack has continued to work smoothly in my game with no problems.
Instructor
Original Poster
#80 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AdmiralSnackbar
Will this affect the "try for baby" interaction? As it is, female Sims are pretty much constantly fertile, since they don't have menstrual cycles. But with them having periods, would they still be able to get pregnant on their period?

It doesn't effect the 'try for baby' interaction.
Test Subject
#81 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:45 PM
I don't see the point of this mod in my own game HOWEVER I know some people like uber realism in their games and tormenting sims so this should make them squeal with joy.

I propose a "morning erection" mod for male Sims next
Test Subject
#82 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:06 PM Last edited by mmmxpoptarts_ : 27th Jul 2006 at 7:53 PM.
Hmm, mine hasn't seemed to kick in yet. It's probably because I have OFB. Is it at all possible to make it compatible with OFB?

Edit: I also noticed that my female sims never got a token. Is it supposed to show up in their inventory, or how do we know they have the token?

2nd edit: I re-downloaded the hack and I'm going to test it again. Hopefully this time it will work.

Mmm...poptarts.
Test Subject
#83 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:07 PM
Great!!
This is great. I have been testing it, but is there anything you need to do if you test it, or just try it out and let you know?? The only thing I would change is to give them a little tummy ache (cramps) for a bit. I even have a runaway, and they even said she had her period, and tell when she was changing her tampon.

Megan

By the way I have all expansions and ffs.
Test Subject
#84 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:14 PM
Ancient Sim you've put me in schoolteacher mode during my summer holiday - you have to read Inteen's Manual; all teen sims take up adult jobs once they turn 18 unless you install the No Adult Teens Flavor Pak.

I've been using this period mod with all EPs and Stuff Packs - so far, so good. Only one visiting sim has had a period, and because I wasn't controlling her she got 3 warnings for not changing her tampon (she couldn't get to the toilet). She did get smelly. I'm going to continue using it and will report back if I notice anything unusual.
Test Subject
#85 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:51 PM
Thank you so much for making this for me and everyone else that wonted this
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:01 PM
cool, but I don't think I'll be downloading it. not yet, anyway. I'm working on a legacy and the house is getting kind of full and hard to manage as-is. Once I'm done with that, maybe i'll download.
Test Subject
#87 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 9:24 PM
has anyone here downloaed it ? and does it work?
Test Subject
#88 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:00 PM
haha this is a cool little hack!
now my sims will be pms-ing all over the place!

cheese tastes good
Field Researcher
#89 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:17 PM
Am I the only one here who doesn't suffer much with periods? :-\

This sounds like a great hack anyway, I'll check it out Although I suggest making sure that sims can't get preggers during their period (unless that's already the case).
Field Researcher
#90 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:29 AM
Ok I have open for business and I don't have the inteen.. you said it wasn't compatable with OFB, but I'll try it for you
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:52 AM
intresting, i'd download it, but i like my game to be less realistic. Very good hack though! 5stars!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LarxeneFalle
I don't see the point of this mod in my own game HOWEVER I know some people like uber realism in their games and tormenting sims so this should make them squeal with joy.

I propose a "morning erection" mod for male Sims next

hehe funny post
Test Subject
#93 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 2:45 AM
IM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU SMONAFF!!! Have my babies!! And the Simpax idea was simply brilliant!
Test Subject
#94 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 2:54 AM
Good hack. I have all three EP's and haven't spotted a single bug. I like the "SimPax" picture in the memories.

This is my sims 2 RPG http://sims2rpg.conforums.com/index.cgi I share ownership of it with my cousin.
Test Subject
#95 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 4:11 AM
Hey...my lot has two teenage girls, and this doesn't seem to be working. They haven't started yet....

"A best friend will call you a retard, but a BEST friend will call you a retard, and act like one with you!"

If you want to read my list of fun for blondes, just send me a message! These aren't meant to be mean, me and my friend made the list.
Field Researcher
#96 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:46 AM
I tested it with OFB and it works fine!
Instructor
Original Poster
#97 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by megansleia
This is great. I have been testing it, but is there anything you need to do if you test it, or just try it out and let you know?? The only thing I would change is to give them a little tummy ache (cramps) for a bit. I even have a runaway, and they even said she had her period, and tell when she was changing her tampon.

Megan

By the way I have all expansions and ffs.

Yes, play it for awile and let me know if it's working ok, it sounds like it is since you're getting messages, or if you have any problems or notice anything unusual. It lowers the comfort motive once an hour to simulate aches and cramps.
Test Subject
#98 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:01 AM
This is awsome - just the thing I have been looking for. I shall plug it in right away and tell you how it goes!
Instructor
Original Poster
#99 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sadie79
Am I the only one here who doesn't suffer much with periods? :-\

This sounds like a great hack anyway, I'll check it out Although I suggest making sure that sims can't get preggers during their period (unless that's already the case).

Yeah I thought about doing that but it would require modifying the Pregnancy - Can We Get Pregnant? global, which would conflict with Inteenimator and other hacks that use that global.
Test Subject
#100 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:45 AM
Wow awsomely done, Im getting it. If I have to suffer it, so do my sims!
Page 4 of 25