Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Demonic

by Enayla Posted 28th Sep 2006 at 7:52 PM - Updated 29th Sep 2006 at 12:26 AM by Enayla

235 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 230 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 10
Test Subject
#76 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 3:46 PM
Once again, hon, you've made an amazing set of skins. I love them. Thank-you for taking the time to make them. Much appreciated. :-)
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 3:59 PM
OMG x 100, i cant choose which ones my favourite, the detail is so fantastic :D! wowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowow! so amazing, i love them!!!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#78 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 4:10 PM
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!! this is so perfect! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!

Siema :)
Scholar
#79 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 4:11 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :D
Field Researcher
#80 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:03 PM
Really awesome. Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:13 PM Last edited by p-jey : 29th Sep 2006 at 5:16 PM. Reason: ooops, typo!
This time you've really outdone yourself (if even possible)!!!! These are my all time favourites. The serpent skin is too pretty to be real!!! I really like the eyes and the scaley (is that even a word?) horns. But of course the others are gorgeous, too. Man I've got so many skins from you by now... But still there's no end in sight- hopefully. Yeah, I'm your greatest fan. Holy moly I did a lot of talking here. *scurrys of to make a sim with guess what skintone*

http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/91787.gif

....(\__/).....
..>(^.^)<...
....(')_(').....
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:25 PM Last edited by *~*~Unforgiven~*~* : 29th Sep 2006 at 5:34 PM. Reason: adding a link
:O O
:O M
:O G
they are stunning! no better than stunning. more than beautiful more than anything!!!
http://www.ea.com/ you might want to look there to see if maxis has an opening

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:47 PM
These skins are awesome as always Really stunning, really great work Keep it up, Enayla! :D

Don't take no time unless there's a crime to be committed
I guess we lost our faith while we stand and wait until nothing ever happens...
I know... I know... I know it's not that easy...
Test Subject
#84 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 6:12 PM
Ohhh these are so very lovely! I especially love the "Pixie Ashes" skin. You make the best skins. <3
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 7:29 PM
Enlaya is back and better than ever! Wow, this has to be my favourite fantasy set! I ecspecially like Incubi...

Dont look down on someone unless you're helping them up-Me
Test Subject
#86 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 8:11 PM
Wow, these are so pretty! I love them. I'm feel inspired to make a fantasy neighborhood. Thanks so much for these!

RIP Bugsy! The best cat in the world! 4-5-90 - 5-28-07
Test Subject
#87 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 8:29 PM
You have done it again, you are amazing

Thankyou
Test Subject
#88 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 8:47 PM
you are AMAZING to me!

~PlaidjellO~
Test Subject
#89 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:13 PM
Can I just say WOW!!!! I don't know if you remember me. But two times I have cried because I couldn't get these things to download. Well guess what? I can download them now!!

For a whole day I went and downloaded 85% of all the skins you have created. That how much I love your stuff. Thank you for not charging us to get these. Because if anything you should be charging for your skins. You> everyone else when it comes to quality.

I'm just waiting for you to make Catgirl skins. Just think of how you would make the eyes! If you need any ideas maybe a Mithra skin from FFXI. Here are some pictures of a mithra.

http://still.moo.jp/ee/mithra.jpg

http://ffxihaven.ffshrine.org/art/r...f11-mithra8.jpg
Just a suggestion.
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:46 PM
Thank you so much for these. They are better than I imagined them to be!

Quote:
All and all your just another brick in the wall
---Pink Floyd
Test Subject
#91 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 10:53 PM
Wow, these are way cool. Just what I needed!
Test Subject
#92 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 11:06 PM
Beautiful! Your work never ceases to impress. Every sim in my game wears one of your skins. Thank you so much for all your effort in making and sharing these wonderful skins, the community appreciates it so. =3
Scholar
#93 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 11:56 PM
superbly briliant, those pattern on the faces and the short horns are amazing, thank you

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 12:30 AM
Alighieri!! I'd never forget that face! AxelVal here, if you remember me at all.
Beautiful work as always, Enayla. This has to be one of my favorite sets so far.

"I regect your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage - Mythbusters
Test Subject
#95 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 2:11 AM
Wow
Eveytime you post it just keeps getting better. Thanks to you my Sims are better than purrrfect. Thanks for all the hard work. These like everything else you put on here are wonderful.
Test Subject
#96 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 4:35 AM
What a tease!
The skins are stunning, but when can we dload your models? =)
Forum Resident
#97 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 5:13 AM
There isn't anything you can't do in the Sim world, is there? Even to sculpt and bejewel the horns... this is a phenominal, fantastic set, even by *your* standards! Just.Lovely. Thank you a hundred million times!

Always,
Emma
Field Researcher
#98 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 7:06 AM
Utterly beautiful. I can't say anything else since everyone pretty much said it. Thank you, Enayla. I think you are the best skinner.
Test Subject
#99 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 7:25 AM
Darn you!!! You're so damn great at doing these spectacular skintones! I love these all... I have to download,these are all so damn wonderful...
Lol thanks for sharing your adorable works again Enayla!
*downloads*
Field Researcher
#100 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 7:55 AM
Nice job

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Page 4 of 10