Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Demonic

by Enayla Posted 28th Sep 2006 at 7:52 PM - Updated 29th Sep 2006 at 12:26 AM by Enayla

235 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 230 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 10
Test Subject
#176 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 11:42 PM
Absolutely breathtaking! I love them but when I get them into my own game the details on the face are really blurry. I decided later that I didn't really care that much and decided to make my pixie family but then discovered that they had nothing nice to wear. Any advice or links to good pixie outfits? Help!
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:36 PM
Beautiful work yet again..thanx!
Test Subject
#178 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 2:43 AM
thats crazy o.o

hehe, my sims are better than yours. xD
Test Subject
#179 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 4:22 PM
I've loved these skins for so long, they are so beautiful.

Has anyone made an Alien Default Replacement using Pixie Serpent? Doesn't look like there's one on MTS2, but if anyone has made one for themselves, please share!
Lab Assistant
#180 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 10:36 PM
Absolutely amazing! You have so much talent making these O_O I love the detail!
Test Subject
#181 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 3:06 PM
Hi. I just want to say thanks for these skins. I know I've said this before but they are really beautiful. I have downloaded all the pixie demonic except for Incubi which I forgot to download for some reason. and I have chossen to download them without horns as I'm worried that all the sims without these skins will have horns too.

Thanks again for all your fanstery pixie skins I wanted to have some skin tones that are odd and these more then fit the bill. Now I have to think of what I'm going to do with them. LOL!.

Are you planning to make any more fanstery pixie skins?

Thanks again

See ya
Forum Resident
#182 Old 9th May 2007 at 10:54 AM
my fav ever!thanx so much
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 21st May 2007 at 8:06 PM
Wow this skins are gorgeous!! Just delted a skin 'cause it was corrupted and now its time for some new they're really great!!

You will not believe your eyes how a voice could hypnotize ~ Promises are only lies ~ from Loreley
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 30th May 2007 at 2:39 AM
These are so extremely beautiful that they send shivers down my spine.. !!!

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Test Subject
#185 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 5:27 PM
Man. You're easily one of my favorite skin providers. I love these skins. Thanks ever so for putting them up for everyone to download. <3
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:48 AM
Wow, you've done a beautiful job on these. They're brilliant.

It takes all kinds of people to make a world!
Test Subject
#187 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 9:29 AM
thanx these are so detailed
i love your work, you are so amazing(i've just spent ages this morning downloading stuff and most of that stuff is possibly yours)
thank you! thank you! thank you!
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 7:35 AM
Thank you ^^
Test Subject
#189 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 5:22 AM
I dont think I can say anything but WOW! I have been trying for 3 days to download these lol, but the site has been screwy. I just got them, and went on my game and played with them, WOW!!!! They are awesome!! Great job. I would love to see more if you have it in you to make some.
Test Subject
#190 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 10:05 PM
hey, your skins are just incredible, thanks so much- I think they really all are the most beautiful skins around and your "normal" skins are so life-like...
(sorry for maybe wrong grammar as I´m from germany-.-)
just one question for all people here- what clothes do you choose for these pixie skins? I found sth to wear for pixie fiend, it´s much alike that bikini-thing princess leia weared in star wars VI, but I just don´t find anything matching the others- and normal clothing is 1. too normal and 2. it seems quite pale on the skins... maybe someone can help with some links? would be so great, thanks anyway^^
Test Subject
#191 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 11:34 PM
WOW WOW WOW
Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#192 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 5:05 AM
I just wanted to thank you for such inspiring skins. I plan on learning how to take pictures in The Sims 2 and what more breathtaking subject to learn with than a sim with this skin. It will help me to learn how to make sets and will make me very careful in how I choose to shoot the pictures, because I wouldn't want to do a disservice to such a beautiful job. Thank You for your creations. They are truly inspiring.

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Lab Assistant
#193 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 2:21 AM
Absolutely fantastic!!!
Enayla, please, continue with these amazing skintones!!!
Stay beautiful!
Thank you!!!

So then I said to the gentlemen:
"Prognosticate? I thought you said promisitate."
Test Subject
#194 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 11:59 PM
Wow. Once again, you have blown my mind with amazing skins. You are (imo) the greatest skin creator out there. *just mind blown* These are stunning.

Take care :)
~Aries
Lab Assistant
#195 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 4:48 PM
Absolutely breathtaking! I can't believe that anyone could make such incredible stuff! Amazing work! :D

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Test Subject
#196 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 6:57 PM
They're all gorgeous!
I normally only have "normal" skins in my game but I'll have to make an exception to include these! ^.^
Lab Assistant
#197 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 5:36 AM
True beauty... Thank you.

If you look down all your life you can not see if something is going to hit you in the head.
Field Researcher
#198 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 5:21 AM
These are amazing, Thank You.
Instructor
#199 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 11:55 PM
Beautiful work as always... Just one question - where can I find some suitable clothing for these wonderful skins? (I can't have my fantasy simmies be forced to wear "normal" clothes, lol.)
Test Subject
#200 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 5:07 PM
AHH! Enayla you're amazing.

But they don't work!

When I extract them there's a little window that says the operation has broken and the files are corrupted. D'you know what the problem is?

Oh and can I feature them in a Demonic legacy? :D

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b...fner/nnpq8p.png

These things I love: Dr. Cox, Anthony Bourdain, Scrubs in general, Criss Angel, and gothic/punk hair and makeup for the Sims. :D
Page 8 of 10