Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"You're not leaving the house dressed like that, young lady!" - Female Modesty Set (AL)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 1st Sep 2008 at 7:59 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2008 at 3:38 PM by HystericalParoxysm

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 109 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 1:30 PM
Oh man, can't people design awesome outfits without the need to show skin? Thanks HP, I love what you've done with these. (even though I don't have AL and probably won't)

You can have as much dust as you like because it's got no calories!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 4:54 AM
Ohh, these are going to make those outfits so much more playable, thank you! I love the second hair too, the brown bob-type one; sorry to ask, but where did you find it?

(ps. Your avatar is giving me the biggest craving to watch Star Trek, seriously.)
Test Subject
#53 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pepperminttea
Ohh, these are going to make those outfits so much more playable, thank you! I love the second hair too, the brown bob-type one; sorry to ask, but where did you find it?

The hair is by our beloved Nouk

http://noukiesims2.net/

It's the first one under Nouk>Genetics>Hair
Theorist
#54 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HP
Why did you download this file when it said not to? You don't read very well. Go back to the thread and look in the -comments- for the downloads like it said in the first post that you didn't read.

Sheesh. What -do- they teach in schools these days?

LOL!

LOVE the set HP

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 10:35 PM
Yay! Thank you, this has always bugged me... now I can actually use these outfits... I really hope you'll be making replacements for more maxis clothing
Test Subject
#56 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 6:28 AM
As you've heard several times over...

THANK YOU!! *^-^*

I don't mind some belly showing, but the chances that every teen, adult, and elder are dressed with all the goods hanging out... *nuh uh*
Okay, maybe the teens, bc they're teenagers, but not the mothers and grandmothers as well.

Thank you for the lovely defaults! Now my AL townies won't looks so trashy!
Test Subject
#57 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 6:35 AM
These look beautiful. I haven't got AL yet but I'm about to and then I'll see about downloading these but I just wanted to say that I go to college in the middle of downtown and there are an unfortunate number of people who do dress like that. There are days I wish I could get default replacements for the whole city - nothing against alternative styles just a little less flesh would be nice. Thanks again!
Not actually evil.
#58 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 4:32 PM
You've made the unusable usable, thank you.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#59 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 11:34 PM
can you make non-defaults of these?

no I'm just kidding.

I was just seeing if you'd really come to mah house and eat my precious pasta.

I love these, thanks.
I hate skimpy clothing on most of my sims >.< unless thats the role they play, but even then...

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 5:28 AM
Hey thanks so much, your downloads are always so great and I just love evrything you do... thanks so much. I am totally with you with the whole don't show to much skin thing. And your avitar...I live it. Where did you find him with him flipping the bird..Ha! Ha! It made me laugh so hard when I saw it. Did that actually air on the show? Anyway keep up the great work.

They mostly come at night, mostly.
Alchemist
#61 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 1:33 PM
Thank you so much for sharing these, HP. I showed a screenshot of some the new townies wearing these outfits to my husband, and he asked if they were prostitutes.
No, they just dress that way, lol.
Thanks to you, there will be less of that going on now.
*all my pasta are yours*
Test Subject
#62 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 8:37 PM
Thank you, HP.

.News. Fashion. Contests.[SIMFINITY]. Debate. Stories. Community.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 12:59 AM
So much better, thanks HP!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 12:23 AM
Oh, thank you! Makes the Eaxis creations much more usable.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 1:23 AM
I've been playing AL for a couple days now and I can't believe how annoyed I am at all the bellies showing. This is certainly a must have!
Test Subject
#66 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 2:02 AM
Awesome, I was just thinking the other day that those outfits needed an undershirt or something, so thanks. ^_^ Now I can use the outfits.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 9:46 PM
Hi
The Teen halter tops have a little problem: The fat morph doesn't work properly.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#68 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 11:47 PM
Tsarina - WTH, I know I tested that. Damn random asplosion. It's past midnight now so I can't fix it right now but I'll smack it around till it works when I get up in the morning.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 4:21 AM
Thank goodness for TASTE!! You're brilliant as always!
Alchemist
#70 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 11:27 AM
Soo looovely ... (even if I don't mind the uncovered belly, however this set covers and corrects more and more weird ea-maxis clothes *errors*, who's their stylist anyway?), thank you HP
Test Subject
#71 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 6:55 PM
It was quite embarrasing when my townies were prancing around in those flashy and sometimes trashy outfits when my dad was right behind me. My parents aren't very prudish but are very concerned about modest clothing and they probably thought I made my sims like that! It just was weird, ya know? I'm so glad you made these versions, hopefully you'll edit some more Maxis outfits! <3
Test Subject
#72 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 8:39 PM
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who wished not to see so many bellybuttons. Please do more of these.
Thank You
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 8:58 PM
HP, these don't conflict with the "Bigger Belly Pregnant" Mesh?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#74 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 9:20 PM
Bree2kool8 - This set is mostly just texture edits, not mesh edits, so would have no conflict. The other set I've done, for the base game, will conflict with any other default replacement meshes that replace the same meshes. That's why I put the actual game names of everything and stated when I edited the mesh, texture, or both - I would hope anyone else default replacing a mesh would do the same... but none of the meshes I've edited had any pregnant morphs.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 8:11 PM
thankies, HP!
Page 3 of 5