Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Forever or a Day - longer/shorter pregnancy for sims/pets! (1.55 compatible)

by lesbisim Posted 29th Oct 2011 at 8:35 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2013 at 10:25 AM by lesbisim

255 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 149 Feedback Posts, 105 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 11
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 10:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yazzie1ndonli
Oooh I can't wait to get home and download this, it's exactly what I was looking for. I was just wondering though is this mod compatible with the new patch..1.29?

Just tested them in my game, and yes they are compatible with 1.29

Quote: Originally posted by winston111
Thank you so much for all of this it's amazing
just wondering, how far into the 9 days no maternity leave mod does the sim start to show?

You're welcome! If I remember correctly, they start to show at 72 hours (3 days).
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by farrahjude
Glad you're all enjoying it!

Quote: Originally posted by TKSydney77
This is one of my Favorite mods!! Thank you very much, However Im not sure if its part of your mod or part of EA but whenever my Horses give birth a flock of sims come over and start cheering for her and stuff and They normally die of hunger because they can't stop cheering. Is that an EA thing or is it the mod.... or is it just me? I have the 1 day pregnancy for the pets.

Hmm, I haven't heard of / experienced that problem before... it's most likely an EA issue, there's nothing in my mods that should affect that. Damn EA!

I got almost the same issue, though only my sim got affected. It stopped when I deleted the horse.
Same file as well. I didn't have it before I installed this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 3:49 AM
Tried the longest one. CRAZY. :] Toned it down, but thanks for the options!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dweiathecat
I got almost the same issue, though only my sim got affected. It stopped when I deleted the horse.
Same file as well. I didn't have it before I installed this mod.

Currently getting my laptop fixed, but when I have it back I'll be sure to look into this again extensively.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 11:22 AM
Hi, thank you soooo much for this mod!
Would there be any chances of you making the 3 day pregnancy but WITHOUT the maternity leave?
Thank you again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 1:33 AM
Wonderful! I have been waiting on a mod like this! Thanks so very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 11:00 PM
ok, so i'm hoping the ones labeled sims instead of pets means that i can use it even though i don't have the pets expansion yet? tell me if i'm wrong--i loathe pregnancy & children, but if it must happen, the super long one would be useful (even if annoying) since i use epic life spans for my sims, & when the lifespan is set to max, it takes about 90 game days for young adults to age 1 yr (if you assume young adults are approximately 20-24 yrs old)...so if i went by maxis' ridiculous 3 day pregnancy with my epic lifespans, the sim could have what, 30 kids in 1 yr...um no!! LOL-- so as much as i hate pregnancy/children, this would help it to be a little closer to realistic i think, so if i can use it pre-pets then thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 4:36 AM
I figured it out :)
Quote: Originally posted by farrahjude
Glad you're all enjoying it!

shareallic3, is it working now? I'll take a look at it and test it again if not.

HI, sorry i took so long, got busy and distracted and stuff! YES it does work, i just have to have the mod put in the game while my sims are NOT pregnant or it will make them endlessly pregnant lol

So anyway, it works thanks so much I Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 1:45 AM
Ok, I downloaded the 30 day, and I was wondering when the symptoms show, when they get the belly and that jazz.

All that my sims been really doing is craving more stuff after a few days like they usually do when pregnant. But yeahh...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#60 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 3:12 AM
Thanks farrahjude. this mod is really useful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 7:40 PM
I just found this mod the other day and haven't been able to use it yet. Now I'm updated to patch 1.31, so will you be updating this mod anytime soon?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 10:35 PM
Would it be possible to have a 270 day (9 months) pregnancy with no maternity leave?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#63 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 4:31 PM
Is this going to be updated for 1.31 or not?
Test Subject
#64 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 5:49 AM
I would love a 2 day pregnancy length with no maternity leave. Thank so much for these mods. Do they work with 1.31 yet?
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 9:25 PM
Just wanted to say that I tried the 9 day pregnancy mod length with no maternity leave think it was requested by kenziee? My sim got pregnant had morning sickness and every carried her baby to full term and delivered it. the only problem was she still got maternity leave ^.^ Other than that. it works with patch 1.31-1.32. I got patch 1.32

Hi! My name is Britne
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 6:42 AM
Pleaaase!!! Update it for Showtime 31 and 32 versions !!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 12:11 PM Last edited by farrahjude : 7th Apr 2012 at 12:55 PM.
Sorry I've been away for so long!
This should work with 1.31/32/33 (Showtime)!

Quote: Originally posted by amozaincam
Ok, I downloaded the 30 day, and I was wondering when the symptoms show, when they get the belly and that jazz.

All that my sims been really doing is craving more stuff after a few days like they usually do when pregnant. But yeahh...

For the 30 day request: motives change on the 3rd day, they get the pregnancy buff on the 5th day and I believe they begin showing at this point, they begin walking pregnant at 1 week and they have the full belly by the 3 week mark.

Quote: Originally posted by Agentgrady
Would it be possible to have a 270 day (9 months) pregnancy with no maternity leave?

Request is in the Requests file!

Quote: Originally posted by amberann1011
I would love a 2 day pregnancy length with no maternity leave. Thank so much for these mods. Do they work with 1.31 yet?

I believe this is identical to the alishiagambino request, so download that file

Quote: Originally posted by unnoticed
Just wanted to say that I tried the 9 day pregnancy mod length with no maternity leave think it was requested by kenziee? My sim got pregnant had morning sickness and every carried her baby to full term and delivered it. the only problem was she still got maternity leave ^.^ Other than that. it works with patch 1.31-1.32. I got patch 1.32

I checked the kenziekk file, and found no problem - sims are instructed to have NO maternity leave. Is it possible that you accidentally used the Lutale or Minaki files? They are both 9 days, but with 4 and 8 days of maternity leave respectively.

Quote: Originally posted by nocturna76
ok, so i'm hoping the ones labeled sims instead of pets means that i can use it even though i don't have the pets expansion yet? tell me if i'm wrong--i loathe pregnancy & children, but if it must happen, the super long one would be useful (even if annoying) since i use epic life spans for my sims, & when the lifespan is set to max, it takes about 90 game days for young adults to age 1 yr (if you assume young adults are approximately 20-24 yrs old)...so if i went by maxis' ridiculous 3 day pregnancy with my epic lifespans, the sim could have what, 30 kids in 1 yr...um no!! LOL-- so as much as i hate pregnancy/children, this would help it to be a little closer to realistic i think, so if i can use it pre-pets then thank you very much

You don't need Pets to use this :D

Quote: Originally posted by arasara86
Hi, thank you soooo much for this mod!
Would there be any chances of you making the 3 day pregnancy but WITHOUT the maternity leave?
Thank you again.

Request is in the Requests file!
Test Subject
#68 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 5:55 PM
Hi there!
I was wondering if you could do a 13 day preg.?
Possibly with 8 days of maternity leave if you could?
For the sims.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 8:48 PM
Thank you so much for this! It is very much appreciated!
Test Subject
#70 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 11:57 PM
Hey, I downloaded the 21 day pregnancy, and I've been having some trouble getting it to work. Would Master Controller be what is conflicting with it? Or did I download something incorrectly?
Any help would be very much appreciated because I would LOVE to have this mod in my game, working properly Thank you!
Test Subject
#71 Old 4th May 2012 at 10:24 PM
I downloaded the 9 day no maternity leave and I have noticed that the tummy doesn't get to full size, is this resolvable? If not I can definitely live with it, it's still a great mod

Thank you!
Test Subject
#72 Old 7th May 2012 at 9:44 PM
would it be possible to do a 9 day pregnancy that they work through then have a couple days maternity leave?

"I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life." - Miles Davis
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 9th May 2012 at 1:21 PM
Just found your mod and wanted to say it's awesome and it's very very kind of you to make so many requests file! *thumbs up*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 9th May 2012 at 1:52 PM
I love this mod! Thank you so much for it. Would it be possible to have a 14 day pregnancy with no maternity leave? I play a long life and I just had the 9 day pregnancy but it seemed to go so quickly. I really appreciate this mod! Thanks!
Test Subject
#75 Old 10th May 2012 at 10:02 AM Last edited by Boomshakalaka : 15th May 2012 at 3:09 PM.
Could you make a 5 day pregnancy, please? I think the EAxis' is too short, but seven days is too long.

Edit: Nevermind. Didn't see it in the request spoiler before.
Page 3 of 11