Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

by melkoshi Posted 3rd Jun 2005 at 3:59 AM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 1:09 AM by Canoodle

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 7:00 AM
nananananananananana THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOL I CAN'T STOP I'M S-S-SPEECHLESS
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 9:28 PM
w00t thanx I love full metal alchemist!
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 5:55 PM
Ed would look better without the bangs but it is still good.
Test Subject
#29 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 1:48 PM
you can make his adult clothes too(shown on episode 51)
I think he looks really good!
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 12:45 PM
FMA is just my favorite anime!! Thankyou!! And Ed is my favorite character too, I love it!:D:D:D:D:D
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 5:56 AM
Yay!!!!! It's Eddikins! ^^ Yayyy!!!!!!

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like Cup Ramen! What I like even more is the restaurant ramen Iruka Sensei buys me. What I dislike is waiting 3 minutes for the ramen to cook. My dream is to surpass Hokage! And then have all the people in this village acknowledge my existence!!" -Uzumaki Naruto; NARUTO
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 6:38 PM
It is pretty good
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 7:06 PM
ok, this has been posted to death and no one will read this post any way but here it is :bump:

I think that he needs the braids. It is that simple. But Still this is the BEST edward that I have seen. the other one with the retro robot parts is not that great.

and for thoes who really want the hair, just do it your self you lazy ppl!

and agin, good job thanks, cant wait to see more!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 11:50 PM
either rose sims or peggysims (http://www.rosesims2.net/ or http://www.peggysims2.net/index.htm) makes the hair you need for this, its great =)
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 9:47 PM
OMG, thanks! I love it! He looks pretty good without the braided ponytail... but anyways, thanks!

Currently addicted to Fullmetal Alchemist.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 11:15 PM
Oo the outfit is awesome

Being different is what makes you yourself.
Being the same makes you a clone.
Official Webbie
Test Subject
#37 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melkoshi
Well, the main military uniform came from the Hawkeye sim I downloaded. I just reused the same outfit for everyone. (Even tho I had to remake it for teens, and males.) She can be found here. http://blog.naver.com/astralsims2.do

Expect more FMA sims from me! Roy up next! :D

TT_TT alas, I cannot speak Korean...can you give the full link direct to the uniform? And will you upload your remake for teens & males please?

I <i>love</i> Edward's automail! It's wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 2:59 PM
Thank you! You are my hero too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

I think everybody should like everybody. ~Andy Worhol (Go Pittsburgh!!)

98% of teens have drank or been around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels.

"I don't want to do good things, I want to do great things." -- Lex Luthor
Test Subject
#39 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 7:39 AM
Whoo, lovely sim! Yours is my favorite of the 3 eds here ^_^
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 5:08 AM
Nice job on the clothes!

Hair is slightly off...NO ONE can seem to get his hair right though...*sigh*
Test Subject
#41 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 10:40 PM
O.M.G! His clothes are awesome!!!!! Very good job. I LOVE this show! (Although the ending kinda . . . was . . . . bad . . . ) But yea, thanks!!!

And as I lay there in bed, I looked up at the millions of stars, and wondered, Where the heck is my ceiling?
Page 2 of 2