Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Griffindor Entrance; The (animated) Fat Lady Painting - DOOR

by boblishman Posted 16th Nov 2005 at 8:36 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2018 at 1:00 PM by boblishman : update gif link

166 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 159 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
#76 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 1:04 PM
me and my sims love harry potter!
thnx for the brill do.... i mean paintin (slytherins mite hear)
#77 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 11:17 PM
This is just too cool!
Test Subject
#78 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 7:35 PM
has any one had trouble gettin in to work in the game cause no matter how much i download it it still doesn't seem to show up in my game! any idea why?
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 11:13 PM
I know you don't really need another post to tell you how cool this is - but I can't help myself. This is the most incredible object I've ever seen created for this game. You guys are brilliant!
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#80 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tinkerbelliscool123
has any one had trouble gettin in to work in the game cause no matter how much i download it it still doesn't seem to show up in my game! any idea why?

...read ALL the previous posts in this thread...... ... the answer is proabably there....

***** PLEASE NOTE *****

Do not upload any of my original mesh files ANYWHERE...either as part of your recolour posts or included in any LOTS or SIMS. Thank you

Test Subject
#81 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 1:09 AM
Although I don't have a Hogwarts in my game, I'm sure that there are some Sims of mine who will be just thrilled with this door.

Very impressive job!
Test Subject
#82 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 4:50 AM
Default Thanks from a Harry Potter fan!
Hey, thank-you so much!
You are awesome poeple!!!

Do you like Harry Potter?
I am a major fan who has met members of the Harry Potter cast!
That animation comes straight from 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban' on PC, ay?
How did you get it?
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#83 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oldman
Hey, thank-you so much!
You are awesome poeple!!!

Do you like Harry Potter?
I am a major fan who has met members of the Harry Potter cast!
That animation comes straight from 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban' on PC, ay?
How did you get it?

using RAD Video Tools, I converted the .bik movie file (from the game) to a series of .gif files which I then used to create an animated Gif with Animations Shop. I then resized the animation and then 'culled' the animation down to 32 frames which I then used to make the .png texture file for the package.... easy when you know how... :confused: ..... :laugh:

***** PLEASE NOTE *****

Do not upload any of my original mesh files ANYWHERE...either as part of your recolour posts or included in any LOTS or SIMS. Thank you

Test Subject
#84 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 4:49 PM
W-o-w!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Are The Best!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 7:27 PM
kewl, what an incredible door. 1000 thumbs up! :-)
#86 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 7:54 PM
I really LOVE this object!!
Instructor
#87 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 8:32 PM
why can't I download this?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
-Ferris Bueller
Test Subject
#88 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 9:42 PM
That´s fantastic. You are the greatest!!! :bandit:
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 8:00 AM
Terrific! And what a sweet portrait it is. I am amazed at your talent. You seem to make all the things I want to have custom made, lol! (clocks, heaters, fat lady paintings, mirrored bookcase... brill! )
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 6:47 PM
Waoh!!!!!!!!!!
You are both great, for all you do for the sim's community I have tos ay that I LOVE YOU BOTH! Thank you so much. :bow:
Test Subject
#91 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 7:39 PM
:salute: :bow: :bow: :bow: :wow: :dance: :yippee: :clap: :thumb: :agree: COOOL!!! HARRY POTTER IS ACE!!! I've seen all the movies and read all the books twice! This is brill! thx!!!
Instructor
#92 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 10:09 AM
wow! This is absolutely amazing! I don't know how you got the picture to be animated but that is just awesome! I love it!
Thank you so much!
Now I'm wondering if there isa sliding grandfather clock.. Or just regular sliding glass door. I've been trying to search but I must be inputting the search parameters incorrectly.
Anyways, Thanks!!!
Field Researcher
#93 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 9:25 PM
WOW!! I can't believe my eyes. You both are really genius! I can image the lots and lots of hours of working at this great door.I'm so curious how it will be in the game, thank you both so much for creating all those wonderful things and for sharing them.
Kuddo's
Test Subject
#94 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:29 AM
Awesome Job!!!!!!!! :elephant:
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 4:51 AM
Oooh...I think I love you! You are SOOOOO good at making these things! Perhaps you could make their wands? That'd be sooooo cool!

яαcћεℓℓε<3
Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#96 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 11:22 PM
I love it!!! you guys are amazing!
Field Researcher
#97 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 12:30 PM
c'est cool!

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
#98 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 11:57 AM
Thats soooooooooooooooooo great. You're a genius man. I love it. I am a Harry Potter fan and the doors is so cool.Thanks for sharing and for this great work.
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 2:56 PM
Excellent! Great art work too!
Forum Resident
#100 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 12:47 PM
Wow! How cool is this!
Thank you, I realle need this in my Hogwarts castle =)

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Page 4 of 7