Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

High Res Flag Pole & Flag

by IndigoRage Posted 10th Feb 2006 at 7:25 PM - Updated 3rd Mar 2006 at 1:25 AM by IndigoRage

132 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 129 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 1:33 PM
Done. ;-)
Test Subject
#52 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 6:35 PM
thank you very much! when you do the alien one please put a post saying you have

thanks again!
#53 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 6:07 AM
i almost hate to ask after all the requests you have had but would it be possible to make a Marine Corps flag? it would be greatly appreciated.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 1:16 PM
Added: Marine Corps (flag_umc).

Don't be afraid to ask!

Pax,
Indigo
Test Subject
#55 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 9:25 PM
Can u make a Canadian Armed Forces flag?

"It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have
ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to
than I have ever known." - Charles Dickens
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 1:26 AM
Added: Canadian Forces Ensign (flag_can_fe).

It's an odd-shaped flag, so I had to take a little liberty with it to keep it proportional, but the end-result turned out well.

~I
Test Subject
#57 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 2:28 AM
do you have the UN already up?

"It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have
ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to
than I have ever known." - Charles Dickens
Test Subject
#58 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 1:47 AM
Hey, thanks for the California Republic flag. I had another idea if you could. How about the Pink Floyd hammer flag? I want to try to recreate some scenes from The Wall with it.
#59 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 8:28 AM
Awesome flags, great idea. Go Lithuania!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 1:36 AM
Default New Flags/Requests
Hey everybody: I just got my hands on Open for Business, and will be filling flag requests this weekend. Just be patient a little longer.

In the meantime, feel free to post any new requests, comments, and so on - just keep in mind it's going to take me a couple days to get them filled, as there's so much new stuff (codes, objects, BHAV's and such) in OfB that I'm just going to need a little time.

Pax,

Indigo
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 10:48 PM
Wow, they're great :D

Could you by any chance make the European Union flag? Oh and when someone does work out how to do animations (if they haven't already), make these animated! That would be brilliant. But they are still very good even without animations :D
#62 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 11:21 AM
Default Hawaiian State Flag Request
Hey great work Could you also make the Hawaiian State Flag plz! Thank you in advance
Test Subject
#63 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 6:09 AM
Ohhh, sorry to keep bothering you, but do you think you could also do the Dark Side of the Moon on a flag. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 6:00 PM
Ok, this weekend was bad for me - electrical storms hit hard, and I unplug my hardware when that happens. I'll be posting requests throughout the week.

~I
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 11:57 PM Last edited by S2_MCR_Green-Day_Fanatik : 18th Mar 2006 at 7:04 AM. Reason: spelling error
ooh! i would LOVE a greece, lebanon AND cyprus flag. if you coud spare some time to make them, i would be very thankful!

from now on, contact X_Sixpounder_X for this account wont be used anymore.
#66 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 11:47 PM
could you make an Israeli flag?
Test Subject
#67 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 11:51 PM
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Now I can fianally build my top secret project. You are the greetest.
Test Subject
#68 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 11:32 PM
Your flags are awesome! Would you consider making a Brazilian flag, please?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 12:36 AM
Update: For the next week or so, I will be unable to fill any pending requests, as I am in process of moving. (wee). As soon as I'm settled in, I'll finish all my pending requests, and post them as soon as I'm reconnected. I've already made the arrangements, just need to have my ISP get things done on their end.

Pax,
Indigo
Forum Resident
#70 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 12:53 AM
Even though you aren't doing requests, I thought of a couple good ones. Why not put the MTS2 logo on a flag? (Sorry if it bothers you, but since you're taking so many requests...what the heck...) Anyways, thanks for the flags, can't wait to see the MTS2 one if you can...
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 7:47 PM
Omg, im like So diseappointed :o Where is Norway ? Glorious, heavenly Norway...

Im worth your attention
Test Subject
#72 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IndigoRage
Added Spain and Newzeland (flag_spn & flag_nzl). Still trying to come up with something good for aliens.

Pax,
Indigo

thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku
ur the best

Kazuya Mishima: Well, you never really forget about being thrown in a volcano.
Test Subject
#73 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 5:18 PM
I caant find that icon of the flag stuff
Test Subject
#74 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 11:00 PM
i posted a while back on this thread but can you please put all your flag files into one or two folders because it is really tiring to download thirty five things in one post.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#75 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 7:40 PM
sinterneters: I believe I posted a while back that I will be making a monolithic package of these.

General Note: I've just about gotten life back in some sembalance of order, so I'll be resuming my projects as time allows. Moving to a new place is always umm.. fun?

Pax,
Indigo
Page 3 of 6