Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Update: Laundry Detergent *FIXED* PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD 2 new meshes: a washing machine and a functional laundry detergent * Add: V2 Larger washing machine and a recolor

by -Maylin- Posted 22nd May 2007 at 3:06 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2011 at 3:31 PM by leesester : fix image links

145 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 4:22 PM
Great work on pets many thank
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 1:56 AM Last edited by Kazzandra : 9th Oct 2007 at 1:59 AM. Reason: Additional Idea
Can you not make the laundry detergent's pie menu work on the washer? Because I REALLY try to avoid all branded merchandise in my Sim world...

Also, could someone place the code onto something more... medieval, like say, a washing bucket?

If so, I might bravely try it... I love the object but it is hidden away in a cell in one of my medieval lots, sitting by a wash bucket. That looks so stupid...

Necromancy is Good
Test Subject
#78 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 12:00 PM
Thanks! i love this, it's making my house complete
Test Subject
#79 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 9:42 PM
Fabulous

Hallowe 'en has to be the SPOOKIEST time of year
And thats why we love it.x

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows summertime is OVER :)
Forum Resident
#80 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 9:52 PM
What a brilliant idea! [Downloads] thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#81 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 4:37 PM
Thank you very much.
Instructor
#82 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 11:39 AM
Nice job! I've wanted laundry room stuff for a while now - thank you so much for sharing. Yes, we need a matching dryer, too! Please?

* Pickles *
Scholar
#83 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:44 AM
thanks you Maylin this is very realistic!

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 6:30 AM Last edited by yagami-sama : 25th Dec 2007 at 6:37 AM.
I found a strange bug, it is not really a big problem, but I thought I'd say something about it.

I was building a house and had the washing machine (which I think is great by the way), but decided to not use the detergent (I was recreating a house out of a different game and that house didn't have it). Anyway, at some point I was putting a sink into the kitchen (one that goes into the counters), and as I moved it into the place I wanted, it went over the washing machine, and it crashed the game.

It might only happen with Bon Voyage (because I don't remember it happening before), but I though I would tell you.

visit me at Sims 2 Artists
Test Subject
#85 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 2:53 PM
Wow! Amazing JOB! *~THANX*~

The Veronicas 4ever! <3
Test Subject
#86 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 11:34 PM
I hate you.
I really do.
PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR TALENT!
This is just unbelieveable.
This creation is excellent.
Very original.
Good job!
But I still hate you - in a good way
Inventor
#87 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 2:11 AM
I love the idea! I think it's a great and fantastic start! I'd like a more elaborate version that includes the dryer and a way to see some animation like loading, unloading, etc.. but this is still yet fantastic!!!

Thanks for filling one of the gaps in my game!
Xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Mad Poster
#88 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 1:26 PM
Many thanks for sharing your wonderful work! I love this.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#89 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 5:05 AM
When I try to buy water detergent, my game crashes. I can buy the washing machine, but then the game will randomly crash, too. It's a shame.
Inventor
#90 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 5:25 AM
OMG I don't know how I've missed your wonderful creations all this time. I am so glad I looked in the Themes section and found you.
Test Subject
#91 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 12:11 AM
i can´t understand the difference of theoriginal version and the second version...

But is a really nice work, thanks.
Test Subject
#92 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 7:55 PM
Wow, this is awesome ^_^ <3!
Test Subject
#93 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 12:26 AM Last edited by feonixis : 7th Sep 2008 at 8:17 PM.
this is really awesome, but it crashed my game. i'm not sure why. i downloaded version two, recolors and laundry detergent, and had already placed the washing machine and detergent in a house. i was just putting a counter beside a washing machine with no detergent on it when the game suddenly crashed. it may just be incompatible with other mods i have, such as couter friendly appliances, but i thought you might like to know. (oh, and my only expansion pack is nightlife.)

edit: removed counter friendly appliances mod, washing machine worked fine.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 4:32 PM
This is sooo cool. My fiance is like how come you're not as excited about doing laundry in real life??? LOL :P
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 6:29 PM
Great download! im gonna use this forevar!

and a question any way of making a dryer? :D
Test Subject
#96 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 4:24 AM
Hehe awesome! i love it! -huggie-
Test Subject
#97 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Spirit Fox
Are you going to make a dryer too? Can't be a washer without a dryer.

That's what I was thinking o_O Lol This is cool xD I downloaded this right when I saw it lol!
(YES!! THANK YOUS FOR MAKING IT A ZIP. FILE!!)
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 5:15 PM
Eek.. I was trying to make a laundrette in a community lot and i rotated a already placed washing machine and the game came up with a popup and terminated

It was working fine in my residential lots tho.

I have all expansion packs except freetime :P

There is a gremlin inside of me.
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#99 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 6:41 PM
be careful with this object because it is cloned from a kitchen counter so if you touch another counter when you try to place the washing machine, your game crashes!...

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Field Researcher
#100 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 8:59 AM
This is so tight. Thank you so much.
Page 4 of 6