Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2023 at 9:59 AM Last edited by benj11 : 17th Jan 2023 at 10:36 PM.
Default [solved]Subway Train Effect from Boroughsburg
This is a subway station from Boroughsburg, trains come into and out of the station prob every 20 sim minutes. I recently put this huge subway station lot in Bridgeport at the city hall lot, but unfortunately, the train effects are gone.

I researched on this for days and realized by using in-game edit town mode to put fog effects emitter will stuck the game, and by using code "traininter" or "ep1train" would not let the effects work like in its original world(train only appear once in days and randomly not showing up in days at all).

So I'm pursuing the possibility to edit my Bridge port save hopefully in CAW to make this work. I haven't learned how to use CAW but will do that if the CAW option is possible.

My questions are: is it possible to let the train effects work continuously like every 20 minutes by editing this lot in CAW, is it possible to do this in CAW? The train is apperaing in underground 2 levels, will CAW capable of this edit?

Thank you!

solved, in game edit worked by moving out some mods, thank you
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jan 2023 at 10:18 PM
Default Can you explain me how did you solve it?
Hi!

So, I'm currently playing on Boroughsburg and i love it but i did never noticed that the trains (and the cars in the bridge) aren't showing/appearing (in the case of the cars the lights do show but the cars don't) so i would like to know what mods you had to take out (if they're mods or cc that came in the world cc folder) so i can have the trains in my game! Sorry for bothering with this tho, i just that you're the only one with the same problem as me that I've found