Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2020 at 3:39 PM
Mods/ CC issue?
Hello everyone, I'm new and need help desperately. my sims 4 game keeps having an error message,

"The game failed to load. Error Code: 140:ea9d6856:32fcb90f. It is recommended that you relaunch the game"

I remove all my mods/cc and the message goes away. I NEED my mods/cc I spent hundreds of hours downloading it. please help. ANY suggestions would be appreciated.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st May 2020 at 9:19 PM
Do 50/50. That means take out half of your mods and see if that works. Keep doing so till you narrow it down. You can also use the broken mod/cc list on the official forums in the modding section to see if any outdated stuff is in your folder. Make sure to run batch fixes on your CC too.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon