Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2021 at 10:39 PM
Problem to change a picture/file in my published Mod
Hi,

I'm trying to change a figure of one mod mine.
However, the interface with the uploaded pictures and files in the "Attachments" menu of the edit page are gone.
Only the message below is appearing:

"Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts."
Screenshots
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FDSims4Mods
Hi,

I'm trying to change a figure of one mod mine.
However, the interface with the uploaded pictures and files in the "Attachments" menu of the edit page are gone.
Only the message below is appearing:

"Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts."

Hello @FDSims4Mods
My first thought was perhaps the forum itself is now closed for further submission e.g. Sims 2 Multi-rooms; however as you are creating Mods for Sims 4, it is unlikely that is the case.
I tried looking at the Guidelines for Mods and lo and behold discovered in the Game Mods Categories - there is currently no guidelines for Config Mods, Miscellaneous, and Script & Core Mods.
At this moment (16.55 GMT), there is only guidelines for Game Mods - which I assume is of a general nature.

It could be these Mod Sections are being worked on currently - so hopefully someone will come along and advise you what is happening.
The best advice is to try again later.