Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2012 at 5:23 AM
clean installer windows error
Hi there I'm having a problem with the cleaner install it won't open and it says it's a windows error.
this is what I get when I try to run sims pack

I'm trying to figure it out because my game keep crashing and I want to scan it to see if there is problem thanks so much.
Oh I'm running windows 7
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 21st May 2012 at 4:27 PM Last edited by Mootilda : 22nd May 2012 at 12:44 AM.
Has it ever worked on your computer? Or, was it working before and then stopped? If the latter, what happened immediately before it stopped working?

Can you check that your shortcut actually points to the Clean Installer installation folder? Can you run Sims2Pack Clean Installer.exe directly from the install folder?

Are you sure that the problem with the Clean Installer is not related to your problem with your game? Have you done the Game_Help:Game_Problemwiki FAQ to try to narrow down your problem?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd May 2012 at 3:41 AM
Hi there thanks for getting back to me so soon.
Yes it worked before I had uninstalled my sims 2 games because I was into sims 3 but then reinstalled 2 because I didn't like 3 that much and it hasn't been working since then I've tried both versions of the Clean Installer and they both have the same error.