Replies: 34 (Who?), Viewed: 7477 times.
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 9:49 PM
My Dream Job is Being A Actor. I love Acting
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 5th Nov 2020 at 12:17 AM
When I was in grad school, there was a research opportunity to do a research assistantship near the south pole. Half of the year you couldn't get in or out. Atmospheric physics wasn't my field, so I didn't inquire. Given recent events, it sounds like it would be comfy right now.

Sims are better than us.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
19th Nov 2020 at 7:09 PM Last edited by angine : 20th Nov 2020 at 11:26 AM.
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic. Reason: spam
Test Subject
DELETED POST
8th Dec 2020 at 8:09 AM
Test Subject
DELETED POST
9th Feb 2021 at 7:34 AM Last edited by gtaxaz : 18th Feb 2021 at 11:17 AM.
This message has been deleted by Lyralei. Reason: Spam
Test Subject
#28 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 12:09 PM
Game developer
Test Subject
DELETED POST
4th Mar 2021 at 3:58 PM
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 4:29 AM
I'd love a job in rapid prototyping.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
18th Mar 2021 at 11:23 AM Last edited by gtaxaz : 19th Mar 2021 at 7:17 AM.
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 4:33 PM
I'm currently studying in uni a bachelor's that's definitely not my thing. But I'm also taking a freight forwarding course which is surprisingly interesting to me. With that being said I'd love to have a job in logistics.
Test Subject
#31 Old 19th May 2021 at 9:28 AM
I dreamed of being a doctor. However, I became an editor and that's cool too. I write reviews about gambling and many different entertainments. After all, any job you fall in love with can become a dream job.
Scholar
#32 Old 22nd May 2021 at 12:07 AM
Of course, I really want to be a Music History professor.

But right now I can't go back to school yet. *sigh* So I really just want a job that 1. Is a sit-down job. 2. Is a day job (beginning no earlier than 9am, but I could manage 8am if need-be) and, of course, 3. I'm good at. Preferably something that I don't deal with a lot of people, but whatever.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Test Subject
DELETED POST
3rd Jun 2021 at 2:07 PM
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
3rd Jun 2021 at 5:09 PM
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic.
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Jun 2021 at 1:18 PM Last edited by Lyralei : 7th Jun 2021 at 11:45 AM. Reason: removing spam
I would be happy to become a machanical engineer. Unfortunately, my family could not afford a university for me. And getting a huge student loan also doesn't seem to be a good option. So I got myself a truck driver job to save up some money and get at least some kind of degree. So things could have been better.
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 3:03 PM
I always wanted to be an entrepreneur
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#35 Old 15th Jul 2021 at 2:52 AM
After laying around, going to doctors and having procedures...I decided I want more out of my life. No more fear of commitment, once I recover from my dental surgery, I am going to make action doll\fashion doll equivalents of characters made famous in Funko POP!

OK, you're wondering about the term "action doll". Long ago, during the development of the early G.I. Joes, they had removable clothes so they change for whatever branch of the military you wanted, but the creator, back then all those years ago, with hostile intent, insisted G.I. Joe was NOT a doll. According to collectors, the old G.I. Joes are considered "action dolls" and the smaller ones with their uniforms as part of them are "action figures".

I also might make seltzers based on state edible fruits. This started when my Mountain Dew Facebook Fanclub got a post from Japan asking about prefectural flavors base on that signature fruit flavor. When someone said "I live in the US. We don't have prefectures, but our state's flavor is black raspberry." I said "State of New Jersey: Blueberry"

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Page 2 of 2