Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Retaining Walls (Ground Slope Hider) **2/16/09 Collection File Added**

by tbudgett Posted 10th Jan 2009 at 3:20 PM - Updated 11th Oct 2011 at 2:32 AM by tbudgett

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Scholar
#51 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 4:59 PM
Its so precious,It will add important elements to my game.Wondering how I could miss this pearl as you have released it.Thank you so much.Hugs.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 7:10 PM
Bless You, Tbudgett. Bless You.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 4:21 AM
These add a nice, stylish look to lots. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 12:50 PM
That is absoluely awesome, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#55 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 11:06 PM
I've been waiting for something like this for AGES. Thankyou SO much!!!!!
Test Subject
#56 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 6:39 AM
I second that! This is incredibly useful, but it would be even better with some grass options!

I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret...
Field Researcher
#57 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 7:22 AM
Is it possible to upload a collections file so everything is together?
Test Subject
#58 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 12:47 AM
oh i love these..very2x useful...thank u
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 1:53 PM
Thanks, everyone, for your comments.

WildImagination713 - I tried to make some grass recolors but was never happy with the results (I'm not the greatest at texturing). If someone else want's to give it a try, go for it!!!!!

inuyasha_babe - I'll put one up.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Test Subject
#60 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 8:30 PM
Could you do a tarmac or cement recolour?

And could you do a recolour of wall using the black marble covering (it came with al)?
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 2:33 PM
Great idea thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 6:51 PM
Fixed Dl's :D

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Test Subject
#63 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 9:08 PM
Default Missing files
Mts2_tbudgett_85663 All I get is OPPS this link appears broken message. I tried to upload this file to you and I have many many others, but if it will not work there is nothing I can do, sorry.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#64 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 1:11 AM
barklee20 - The link appears fine now...Thanks for watchin' my back - tbudgett

Test Subject
#65 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 1:53 PM
A great fix for one of my pet peeves! Thank you sooo much!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 6:00 AM
Hey tbudgett!

Looking forward to trying your great idea. I downloaded the collection link, but it didn't have the icon .jpg in it. Would it still be needed?
Test Subject
#67 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 3:47 PM
I've always just avoided this building option because it bugged me so much. Now, Judging by what others have said, I can try this option. Thank you so much for your time in creating these.

Becky
Test Subject
#68 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:48 AM
I tried to download the collection but I can't find the .jpg file you mentioned. I tried redownloading and it still didn't work. :/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by loveinspired
I tried to download the collection but I can't find the .jpg file you mentioned. I tried redownloading and it still didn't work. :/

Fixed!! Sorry for the error

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 5:18 PM
Thank-you! I live in Seattle and so see a lot of really beautiful homes ingeniously built onto hillsides and I always, always, always want to recreate them but the game is so limited when it comes to hillside building. Any new tool helps and this a great one!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#71 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 11:55 AM
These are soo awesome!! I was looking for this and didn't even know it until I saw this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 8:18 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 9:12 AM
This is basically a game-changer for basements. Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#74 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 10:35 PM
Since someone else has commented on this old thing...I will too. I saw some cool pictures, I think on a lot to download - maybe I can find it. Sounds like it can go down 2 STORIES! I didn't know you could even go that deep on a basement. And I thought any window below ground level would NOT let in light - even though it could have a big patio area where the windows are! I'll have to experiment. Anyone else used this? Pictures?
#75 Old 23rd May 2019 at 12:45 PM
Default 15 Shields Road - Under 25,000
Thanks, I used them on this house here .
Page 3 of 4