Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vendor Career (RuBi's "Work from Home" Career Mods)

by rubi Posted 16th Jul 2020 at 12:41 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 1:50 PM
Thank You! you brought something Maxis skipped to give us
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 10:00 PM
Hello, I have bought a position in my residential plot but I do not get the option, just hire a seller
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly
Thank You! you brought something Maxis skipped to give us

Thank you so much for your comment! Enjoy it! ❤

Quote: Originally posted by atrapat
Hello, I have bought a position in my residential plot but I do not get the option, just hire a seller

Hello! Have you tried deleting the "localthumbcache.package" file? =)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rubi
Thank you so much for your comment! Enjoy it! ❤

Hello! Have you tried deleting the "localthumbcache.package" file? =)

yes, yes
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 10:59 PM
yes, yes

I am Maria that I have asked for the page, better here.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 11:22 PM
yes, yes

I have seen that there is conflict with some mod I have, do you know which one can create conflict?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 11:45 AM
I have seen that there is conflict with some mod I have, do you know which one can create conflict?

I'm sorry I'm late! First of all, I don't know what mods crashes with my mod as I don't use any mods or interface mode rather than MCCC and UI Cheats but I wonder it right now. I accumulate such mods in a seperate folders. Hence, I can easily find what mod crashes in such cases. If 'Tend Stall' option doesn't show up even though you put 'RuBi_Kubra_Dincer_Bar_and_Stalls_Tend_and_Tip.package' onto mods folder, I'm sorry you have to find it by putting out one by one.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 2:55 PM
Wow this is Brilliant! Thank you for making this mod! i believe it is perfect because we are lacking in active sim careers!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Jul 2020 at 10:10 AM Last edited by kimikosoma : 25th Jul 2020 at 9:22 AM.
Hi ! Thank you for creating this mod along with its event, I love semi-active careers like this However, while testing it (for the FR translation I will then send you), I noticed the shop clerk event could only be held at home, in a generic lot or on retail stores. Could you add other venues such as parks, pubs, karaokes...as those venues usually have some stands on their lots ? Thank you for advance, and great job !!!

Edit 25/07 : Here are the French strings for the Vendor career/event ! http://www.simfileshare.net/download/1953484/
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 1:29 PM
This is so cool. I'm adding this to my game. So far, I am admiring your downloads and would like to make a request. In the past, I used to make and upload content to the site waaay back when I played the sims 2. I had a royalty career that included kings and queens. Is it possible if you can somewhat replicate that career for the sims 4? I tried doing it myself and I could never get it to work in game.If you are up for it, I would appreciated it so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 10:25 PM
Wow!! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 6:44 PM
This mod seems to have an unfortunate affect on the stores in Casters' Alley in The Magic Realm...They appear to become produce stores.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 9:52 AM
Thank you so much for this!!!!!!!!!
Really appreciate your effort.
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simhead666
This mod seems to have an unfortunate affect on the stores in Casters' Alley in The Magic Realm...They appear to become produce stores.

I'm having the same issue but I noticed it with the Discover University cafeteria
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kzhane1223
I'm having the same issue but I noticed it with the Discover University cafeteria

I noticed that too. The issue seems to be caused by the "RuBi_Kubra_Dincer_Bar_and_Stalls_Tend_and_Tip.package" package. Removing it solved the issue with the cafeteria for me.
However I have not tested if the mod works fine without the file.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 2:32 AM
Does it work?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Jan 2023 at 3:45 PM
Just curious. If I moved a stall off of a lot using the T.O.O.L. mod, can a sim with this career still tend that stall? I have a stall on Mt. Komorebi peak that I moved off the actual lot for... reasons. >.>;
Instructor
#19 Old 8th Apr 2023 at 6:33 PM Last edited by AWESOMEGAMER : 9th Apr 2023 at 9:25 AM. Reason: Not this mod nor cc
Default I was wrong sorry :-D
This is not yours so I am recanting.
Stay frosty & Happy Gamming/ Modding
Latter Gammer :-D

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.