Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Right Leg Plaster - (WATCH THEM LIMP!) *All Ages/Both Sexes*

by boblishman Posted 31st Jan 2006 at 10:39 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2018 at 3:26 PM by boblishman

264 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 261 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 11
#76 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 1:47 PM
i love it thank you a lot!
Scholar
#77 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 1:57 PM
should curb my don lotharios antics for a while...or maybe not, but its him thats getting it :D
thanks boblishman, very funny and beautifully wicked
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 2:05 PM
I cannot wait to try this on a sim r two i have...thank you!
Test Subject
#79 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 2:33 PM
Thanxs, good job!

:]:--*/MATHEUS\*--:[:
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 2:54 PM
Boblishman,
The character looks kinda like you (or at least your avatar) :D
Test Subject
#81 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 3:00 PM
If this mesh keeps them from bending their leg, then maybe you could make a tin soldier type of sim that has two legs that don't bend. So it will walk like a tin soldier. Or you could do one of those really really old boxy robots like from the 60's or something. You know, how they walk so stiffly.
#82 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 3:07 PM
why dont you make the full body?
Field Researcher
#83 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 3:09 PM
thanx so much,and the real limping is just great,thanx,going to go ues it now
Field Researcher
#84 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 3:19 PM
thats awesome.. great work bob
Scholar
#85 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 3:24 PM
Poor sim,,looks like he hates it on his leg,i know, i had one its not funny,
Yawn!!!!! tis life. thanks for sharing

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Field Researcher
#86 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 3:37 PM
this is AWESOME! what an evil, yet hilarious, idea.

oh and eqqueen 05, LOVE your avatar! if im not mistaken thats from the darkseed game right, my 2nd fave game

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Field Researcher
#87 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 3:41 PM
Cool i allways wanted to punish my most anoying sims ;-)
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 4:21 PM
Wow! this is awsome, and relistic....But if you don't mind I do have somewhat of a question/request...From looking at the pictures the plaster only goes to the ankle.. I was wondering if it was posible to make it go all the way down and cover the foot. Would that be posible to do or have you already tried it? And my other question is will you soon be able to make it an acssory like the arm cast so that it will stay on when they take showers and chang?
Test Subject
#89 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 6:20 PM
:moose: Kadago
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#90 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 6:30 PM Last edited by boblishman : 1st Feb 2006 at 8:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by TwiztidChild36
And my other question is will you soon be able to make it an acssory like the arm cast so that it will stay on when they take showers and chang?

no..... this is a clothes mesh.... so when you do those things you remove the cast.... You can't have it both ways unfortunately... you either have the mesh 'stay on' (as an accessory) and bend with the joints of the clothes/skin ....or as a skin (clothes) and NOT bend....

This is because the skelteon (the thing that bends - or in this case doesn't bend) is in the clothes/body and the accessory. That means that although you can stop the arm cast bending, but the arm will still bend (because of the clothes skeleton) and 'poke' outside the arm cast....which would be pointless...

This was not appropriate for the arm because the Sims use their hands to pick thinks up. As a clothing mesh this would still happen, but with their 'straight' arm sticking out....the thing they were picking up would be 'floating in the air....where the hand should have been...:confused:
Instructor
#91 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 7:17 PM
Oh, my *%£&%£ god! Your as evil as me! (and that's very bad ... I make families of 8 so I can see them all die!)
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 7:54 PM
cool work anyone got pics of the stairs or maybe a video would be better.
Thanks
Test Subject
#93 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 7:59 PM
xxbethany275xx poor sims......
Instructor
#94 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 8:06 PM
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 9:12 PM
HOLY !!! "*%^ DUDE YOU OWN !!!!! YOU JUST SO ROCK !!!!
and congratz on beaing a moerator ! :p

Mcdonalds tv ad: [COLOR=Yellow]ba ba ba ba ba I'm lov'in it[/COLOR]
Me: well I'm not !
Test Subject
#96 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 11:18 PM
You Are The King!!!!!!!! Thanks
Test Subject
#97 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 11:37 PM Last edited by june45678 : 2nd Feb 2006 at 7:09 PM.
omg boblishman u r my new hero.lol.u think u could make it for kids and have it go up to the knee and cover the foot with only toes sticking out.this is wonderful.Crutches would be neat too but i think they r to hard.Can't wait for other ages.great job
:sci: :wave:

I love RENT.The greatest broadway show ever!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 11:40 PM
BWAHAHAHA!!!! I'm going to have SO much fun! Any chance of making them for teens?

"Remembering one thing leads to remembering another, and then another...Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together. I don't destroy memories. I just take apart the links and rearrange them. You still have all your memories." -Naminé
Forum Resident
#99 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dark Mythril
BWAHAHAHA!!!! I'm going to have SO much fun! Any chance of making them for teens?

He said he was going to eventually make them for all ages and genders.

:wow: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMFG!!! This is just too funny! Sad, but so true and funny! My sims are going to hate me for making them suffer, they'd probably just want me to kill them! Thank you so very much, boblishman, I can't wait to make a sim family where all of the family members have both arm casts and both leg casts, it would be funny! Thank you again!
Test Subject
#100 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 12:03 AM
Thanks Bob you made my day as usual! These are absolutely fantastic! And so perfect for the Hospital Scene. Much Thanks! ~S~
Page 4 of 11