Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Surgical Mask - Accessory

by boblishman Posted 7th Feb 2006 at 12:16 AM - Updated 19th May 2010 at 3:35 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 9:01 AM
Fantastic Thanks a lot!

I climb this tower inside my head
A spiral stair above my bed
I dream the stairs don't ask me why,
I throw myself into the sky
Inventor
#27 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 9:23 AM
Excellent!

Thanks so much, Boblishman! :D

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Inventor
#28 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 9:39 AM
boblishman, you're one of the greatest sim modders. Cool idea and perfect made. Thank you for sharing all you work.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 11:24 AM
ooooo doctors and nurses *swooonsssss* LOL nice work Bob, thanks for sharing Congrats on your MooMoo award too :baloons:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 11:44 AM
verrrry cooool!
thanksss!
Test Subject
#31 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 2:07 PM
Come on Dudes ! This is revolting !
I would want this accessory only for my vampires,ghosts or zombies - you know-to make them look even more discusting ... and guess what : I can't make either of those !!!
( get it !?! hhuh)

. XXx LoveMetal xXX .
. XXx H.I.M. xXX .
. XXx Ville Valo xXX .
Instructor
#32 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 2:31 PM
O man,this is AWESOME!I love it,thank you very much!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 2:38 PM
What a great idea. Thanks Bob
Test Subject
#34 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 2:43 PM
ooooooooooo think of the things u could do with this!! :nod:

Shniff
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 3:07 PM
Bob, you have done it again. This will be great for my nurse midwife at the Apple Creek medical center. Thanks again.
Test Subject
#36 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 5:21 PM
My (soon to be--post OfB release) Robot Making Mad scientist is going to look spectacular in this! I know medicine has nothing to do with robot making--but hey... clean room clothing helps. Do you think we could get this in white too? :D
Field Researcher
#37 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 8:12 PM
Yay no more spead off infection from airborn bacteria lol

GREAT work i love all your work keep going :-)
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 10:14 PM
Thanks for this! It will make stories so much better! wow :P

What goes around comes around

~Blessed Be~
Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 3:19 AM
You may as well just upload a hospital lot, what with all of the stuff you're producing. I love, love, love the surgical mask. Perfect.

"And I asked myself about the present: how wide it was, how deep it was, how much was mine to keep." Kurt Vonnegut Jr., Slaughterhouse-Five
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 4:39 AM
Ha ha cool... inspiers me to make Anesthesia and Dr. Cutter from Rumble Roses

Although, I'm not as much of an artist, so um... anyone want to help me? I could just do a recolour of a "naughty nurse" outfit, but it would be more fun to have one accurate to HER outfits (Anesthesia and Dr. Cutter are the same girl, just different "persona" in the "Face" and "Heel" system of the game (and it's from real wrestling (although I hear the terms aren't orginally from wrestling), just not done much in the games, as most of them keep to the "current" wrestlers personas), or rather, in her case... Dr. Cutter is when she gets pissed and throws off the naughty nurse act and shows what a sadistic evil b***h she really is... )

"Do you want to go to the hospital... or the morgue?" - Dr. Cutter, as she adjusts her too short, too tight skirt.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 5:23 AM
Thank you so much Dr.Boblishman! ^-^ (Don't feel bad about the broken bones, you fixed them!) Are you going to make wheelchairs next? That would be neat. Thank you so much!

lgfuad
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#42 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EternalxLove26
Thank you so much Dr.Boblishman! ^-^ (Don't feel bad about the broken bones, you fixed them!) Are you going to make wheelchairs next? That would be neat. Thank you so much!

there's a wheelchair HERE

(why don't people use the 'search' facility before asking questions???? :confused: ....)
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 11:24 PM
OoOoO Finally a way to hide those ugly sim faces!

DONT make me sniff your shoe!!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 6:04 AM
this is crazy cool, thanx alot.

"Yankee Stadium is my favorite stadium; I'm not going to lie to you. There's a certain feel you get in Yankee Stadium."-Derek Jeter
Field Researcher
#45 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by boblishman
there's a wheelchair HERE

(why don't people use the 'search' facility before asking questions???? :confused: ....)

I meant like pants so the wheelchairs would move you know? That would be neat. But Thank you for all your wonderful creations!

lgfuad
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 12:17 AM
holy crap your the answer to my story!!! Pure Asylum Owner Conner Pure, a evil skitzo scientist/surgen. well thanks for the mask!!!!!!!! Conner will appretiate it too!

You may call me insane but even you cant spell slaughter without lauphter.
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 4:33 AM
were did u get that doctors uniform

woot go me
Test Subject
#48 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 8:07 PM
cooooool!

At first I thought people who were called weird were weird, but now I know it's the people who call people weird that are weird.
#49 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 9:29 PM
lol, great!
Field Researcher
#50 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 1:18 AM
What a great idea! Thanks, Bob! You're awesome!

Wilson:"House! Why did you let your unstable patient roam the hallways?"

House:"His leash broke!"
Page 2 of 4