Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pink Sports Car and Autopsy Table

by AceHole Posted 27th Mar 2005 at 7:31 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2008 at 10:36 AM by -Maylin-

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 4th May 2005 at 9:51 PM
is the autopsy table a dining table!? or just decoration, and are they non- EP compatible?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 5th May 2005 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by trixi
is the autopsy table a dining table!? or just decoration, and are they non- EP compatible?

Yes it will work just like any other dinning table.... and I honestly dunno if it will work without the EP, I think it will, not sure.....I will try it on my other PC that doesn't have the EP installed and let you know

Thanks
AceHole
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 6th May 2005 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by terence1357
lol, make it a convertable corvette then you'll have the barbie car.

Barbie had a Mustang too. Spoiled bitch she is.. LOL
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 11th May 2005 at 3:46 AM
Love the Barbie car & the pink! Thank you!
#55 Old 29th May 2005 at 9:02 PM
Can U Realy Drive That Around.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 29th May 2005 at 9:22 PM
Default Autopsy table
Quote: Originally posted by Z3R0 The Jedi
autopsy table SWEET time to make a sick and twisted sim complet with a autopsy table or even make a CSI Crime lab

I think it will also go nicely with my RHPS sims...(very evil grin)

Gillian
Test Subject
#57 Old 31st May 2005 at 2:23 AM Last edited by humybyrd : 2nd Jun 2005 at 10:39 AM. Reason: add photos
Had a problem with this table. Where the blood is it picked up the table top from your poker table. Am re-downloading it and will try again.

Ok so I took the poker table out of the game and re-downloded the autopsy table. It looks fine in game but adds another table in the cafeteria collection. Another issue I have with it is that it repeated all the tables in the tablablanca file so I have 2 of each but one set is marked as custom objects. I do have 2 that are recolors but now show 6 (the 4 original ones and my 2 custom ones) the original tables are still there also. I took it back out of the game and the extra table is gone but the duplication problem with the non-related tables is still there. When I had your table in the game previously I didn't relate it to the dups but sadly I must keep it out of the game since I don't know what other game changes it may cause. It looks great, wish I could use it.

Well Your table is not the cause of the duplication of maxis original objects. I am not sure what is causing it. I got into my game today and found plenty more that were not there when I was testing your table. On to try to debug it.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#58 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 4:11 AM
thank you, this is just what i need for my '' seacret lab !
#59 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 4:44 PM
?
Does the pink sports car had opitions for my sims to drive in it or will be put in for Nightlife?
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 3:49 PM
Acehole this table is EP requiered?
did you cloned from a Uni table?
Test Subject
#61 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 2:04 AM
hold on do they work?
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 9:13 AM
hey everybody! Is America beautiful???
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by humybyrd
Had a problem with this table. Where the blood is it picked up the table top from your poker table. Am re-downloading it and will try again.

Ok so I took the poker table out of the game and re-downloded the autopsy table. It looks fine in game but adds another table in the cafeteria collection. Another issue I have with it is that it repeated all the tables in the tablablanca file so I have 2 of each but one set is marked as custom objects. I do have 2 that are recolors but now show 6 (the 4 original ones and my 2 custom ones) the original tables are still there also. I took it back out of the game and the extra table is gone but the duplication problem with the non-related tables is still there. When I had your table in the game previously I didn't relate it to the dups but sadly I must keep it out of the game since I don't know what other game changes it may cause. It looks great, wish I could use it.

Well Your table is not the cause of the duplication of maxis original objects. I am not sure what is causing it. I got into my game today and found plenty more that were not there when I was testing your table. On to try to debug it.

That is interesting, sorry I didn't reply sooner, I just now saw your post, I have done some checking, but found nothing, Once you find the problem would you please post it, I am very curious now...

thank you for testing
AceHole
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 1:29 PM
Hey! does anyone answer please! I live in europe but don't know what it's like to be in America, so:How is living in America???
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 4:36 AM
Is there a way to make the table behave like a bed? So that a sim can lay on it? [now wondering if move objects will accomplish what I have in mind]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ciablue
Is there a way to make the table behave like a bed? So that a sim can lay on it? [now wondering if move objects will accomplish what I have in mind]

hmmm, make a table behave like a bed?? .......not really...., BUT you can take a table mesh, such as my autopsy table and replace the "frame" mesh of any single bed....but remember you will also have to lower the heigh of the table to match the animation.......unless you know how to alter (change) the BHAVs ...I don't.....I am dumb....LOL if you need further help pls contact me.... you can find my info on my profile page

Thanks
AceHole
Test Subject
#67 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 4:44 AM
I am sad because the autopsy table does not show up in my game. is it under seating, decorative, or surfaces?
#68 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 1:18 PM
Cool... can you ride in the car ??.. the table is verry funny..
Field Researcher
#69 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 12:59 AM
Thanx table looks great!!!
Field Researcher
#70 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 6:50 AM
Wow! Now forensic autopsy Barbie can have everything she needs!
#71 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 7:00 AM
I want the car in black and can some one make a garage door?

I dont care if the door is decorative only just make one someone!!!

That Will look cool with a car in front of it
Test Subject
#72 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 11:23 AM
I love it !!!!! I've been looking for a recolour of the sportcar in pink. Thank you very, very much. It's gonna go perfect with my sim!
Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 1:47 PM
This is awesome nice work
Test Subject
#74 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 1:11 PM
It would be so cool if sims could leep and relax on the autopsy tabl so it looked like they were being operated on >3
Test Subject
#75 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 10:35 AM
Car
can you make some more colors for the barbiemobile, like blue, dark green and black & black with flames. please! :D
Page 3 of 4