Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scarborough Kitchen Top Cabinet addition

by Aimoss Posted 12th May 2005 at 11:39 AM - Updated 12th May 2005 at 11:48 AM by Aimoss : Spelling!!

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:46 AM
where did you get the charmed scarsborough kitchen recolor?
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 14th May 2005 at 4:08 PM
Its in the other Charmed thread by Aim, check the list on the first page youll see the download link for the recolour of the kitchen there
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th May 2005 at 4:56 PM
wow finally a great kitchen addition badly needed thank you both
Forum Resident
#29 Old 14th May 2005 at 9:11 PM
Very nice!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 15th May 2005 at 6:29 AM
i too love charmed, great show.. i have built my halliwell manor using RGiles fantastic scarborough kitchen and this is the cherry on top... thank you soooo much. :jig:
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th May 2005 at 1:07 PM
thank you
i just wanted to say that i love it and your work on all the charmed stuff.

if you don't have it here is a great link with pictures of all charmed rooms and furniture to use:
http://www.thedemonsjumble.com/pictures-manor.htm

thanks a bunch
sheri
:lovestruc
Field Researcher
#32 Old 19th May 2005 at 4:06 PM
What a great idea! Now I have to go find that kitchen again! Thanks
Karrsareus
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st May 2005 at 12:58 PM
Perfect! Really finishes off the kitchen beautifully.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 21st May 2005 at 6:57 PM
Thank you very much! :baloons:
Test Subject
#35 Old 21st May 2005 at 11:00 PM
I love charmed also, I am waiting for someone to make the manor's windows! If someone does, I'll think I'll die!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 22nd May 2005 at 1:57 AM
I have made the front door, solarium door, solarium windows, and windows for the rest of the house that use the independent expression window for the Charmed manor too, theyre at www.groups.yahoo.com/group/stuckupsims
#37 Old 22nd May 2005 at 4:19 AM
Beautiful set, but it crashes my game. I hope I will be able to enjoy this set in the future, if something can please be done.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 23rd May 2005 at 9:21 PM
Hi Chechelle is it the top cupboard that crashes the game or did it crash before?! There was a problem with the original kitchen, which can be resolved by removing one of the cabinets - see RGiles' original thread for details!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 23rd May 2005 at 9:25 PM
I ment to post this earlier...and well, hmmm I blame gray hair, my husband and the kids for my forgetting to. LOL

I just wanted to say what a perfect addition to the Scarborough Kitchen this is. I truly believe that beauty is in the details, and although it was a wonderful kitchen before...this really "tops it off" so to speak. Thanks for your wonderful idea and for putting it into action. Just so you know it worked fine in my game, however I do have University installed also.
Thanks again!
Karrsareus
Test Subject
#40 Old 24th May 2005 at 6:19 PM
Can I get the link to the full kitchen set that resembles Charmed? Also got a link or pic of the Charmed house? I'm a huge Charmed fan I'm also looking for some skins and does anyone know if other rooms in the charmed house have been made also besides the kitchen?I'd love to have Charmed in my game.

Illy
Test Subject
#41 Old 24th May 2005 at 6:54 PM
Ok I found my charmed house and I got some wallpapers for it now I just need some skins and the charmed kitchen.
#42 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 3:17 PM
Wow these are great!
Is it possible to get these as a zip file please?
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 10:16 PM
WOW!!! beautiful and my son and I both are also big charmed fans and watch all the reruns faithfully lol
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 9:23 PM
does this mean that it will work with the recoulers made for the original upper cupboards made by Rgiles
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 10:17 AM
Hi Dan - they should work with all re-colours!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 8:45 PM
I'm wondering- Where should the cabinet's appear. . .? Because I've only got a small blue one in decorations.
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 8:22 PM
I just installed a colour program- ANd they still don't show up. How do I get them to show up?
Test Subject
#48 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 10:10 PM
I only have this top cabinet, not the scarborough set. Do I need to download that to accompany your idea? Beacuse so far it only shows up like neon blue? Maybe it isn't EP complatible?
Test Subject
#49 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 7:44 PM
That's the same thing that is happening to me, and I am still on the The Sims 2.
Instructor
#50 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 10:33 PM
Im almost positive you have to download rgiles scarbrough kitchen for her top cabinets to work I dont think they will work without the kitchen being that all colors for her top cabinet comes from the kitchen itself
Page 2 of 4